Esteemed Contributor

why is it that certain posts get poffed ?

It seems that a lot of the time posts regarding Jill in any negative way will get either poffed or don't accept new post any longer. Now maybe this is done on other topics too and I just haven't noticed . Can a host do this themselves? I just wonder about it
Honored Contributor

Re: why is it that certain posts get poffed ?

It's done all the time when any one posts something negative about a host ,vender or any subject that the web powers think is too heated. This forum used to be really entertaining before it was censured.

Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 baker said:

It's done all the time when any one posts something negative about a host ,vender or any subject that the web powers think is too heated. This forum used to be really entertaining before it was censured.

Funny, I don't find people being torn to shreds entertaining. You would have loved the colosseum back during the Roman Empire I suppose.

Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Kitty Galore said: It seems that a lot of the time posts regarding Jill in any negative way will get either poffed or don't accept new post any longer. Now maybe this is done on other topics too and I just haven't noticed . Can a host do this themselves? I just wonder about it

No hosts are allowed to have an account thus preventing them from making comments or reporting an inappropriate thread.

Super Contributor

It's QVC's message board and they can run it any way they want.

Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Stella Dallas said:

It's QVC's message board and they can run it any way they want.

That is their job. Someone has to baby sit the naughty kids.

Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 baker said:

Buck i Nana with that comment seems like you can dish it out with the best of them.

So then, the appropriate response here would be, you apparently can dish it but can't take it?

Respected Contributor

I posted a review of matrix oil Wonders and it got poofed and there was not one bad word. it was poofed before anyone responded. made no sence.

Honored Contributor

Webbie has a quick trigger.

Respected Contributor

I don't know why they get poffed. They get poofed when someone reports something as inappropriate, even if it isn't. Webbie doesn't make a decision, he or she justs pulls the thread. Sometimes a post is too political or abusive to a host.