New Contributor

Miracle Worker for blemish prone skin

I went to the Philosophy site today to re-order the Miracle Worker moisturizer for blemish prone skin and it's NOT there!! Did they discontinue this one as well as the Hope in A Jar? If you have used this, what will/did you switch to? I am 40 and need an anti-aging and anti-blemish product. This stuff is phenomenal as I rarely get break outs anymore unless it's been a highly stressful week. I am so discouraged if I have to find another product less than a year in.

Melissa

Respected Contributor

Re: Miracle Worker for blemish prone skin

I have acne prone skin (mainly chin, neck.) I have been using the regular Miracle Worker and haven't had any issues.

Respected Contributor

Re: Miracle Worker for blemish prone skin

mel1975, I don't know if it's been discontinued or not, but I just wanted to mention - if you haven't already seen - it's still available via Nordstrom's site, as well as Macy's. Macy's has a GWP, too. If it does end up being discontinued, I know that doesn't help long-term, but you might want to stock up while you can. I "get" it's frustrating, though, to have a fave product possibly be discontinued. You can try calling or emailing Philosophy's CS to find out for sure.

Here's info on Macy's GWP:

Receive a FREE 6-Pc. Gift with $35 philosophy purchase

Receive a FREE 6-Pc. Gift with $35 philosophy purchase. Gift includes purity made simple one-step facial cleanser 1 oz, the microdelivery exfoliating facial wash 1 oz, miracle worker miraculous anti-aging moisturizer 0.4 oz, amazing grace shampoo, bath & shower gel 1 oz, amazing grace firming body emulsion 1 oz, and pouch.
Your gift will be added automatically at checkout. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges. One gift per customer. Available while supplies last. Online only.

Receive a FREE 6-Pc. Gift with $35 philosophy purchase

♥ Life is beauty full ♥