Honored Contributor

I scored Apricots & Cream Shower/Bath Gel at T J Maxx today!

I cannot wait to bathe in it tonight!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Re: I scored Apricots & Cream Shower/Bath Gel at T J Maxx today!

I recently had to go all fragrance free with my body stuff, but this was one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

I saw the same thing at my TJ's last week, glad you bought it! Other than that, though, I noticed that Philosophy didn't have many other products on the shelves. Usually, there is quite a variety - but I only saw the Apricot and a Baby Grace lotion this time around. Slim pickings.

Honored Contributor

My store either has slim pickings or nothing. Maybe once a year, they have a whole shelf of one product. The local store is a combined TJM/HG. I get into trouble there, so I've been trying to stay away. Great find though.
Valued Contributor

i adore apricots and cream gel! i saw a lot of lemon custard shower gels and handmade hand cream at my tj maxx last week. other than that, there were slim pickings from a random assortment. stuff like dazzling diamond and ravishing ruby, which i think were from a short lived blip of a franchise they did last year. they used to carry a lot of philosophy but the selection has dwindled recently. i wish mine had baby grace lotion! i'm going to stop by and look for that tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I've seen it there recently but didn't buy it because I have a huge Peaches and Cream which is similar. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Love that one! When I moved into a new home some time ago, I purchased it to christen the first shower after the move.Smile

Cogito ergo sum
Frequent Contributor

Oh man! While we were snow birding there was a TJ that I was able to frequent at least once a week with no luck. The first week there was a bottle of Hazelnut something, I passed. The last week I picked up a bottle of Pistachio Meringue shower 3n1 for my DD. Other than that zilch, zero, nada, very disappointing.
Honored Contributor

Philosophy.com has 64 ounces of Apricots and Cream for $48.00 plus an additional 10% off right now.
Valued Contributor

Is there a coupon code for the additional 10% off? Thanks. Don't see it on their site.