Trusted Contributor

Sunshine Grace/Summer Grace/Falling in Love Summer

A253158 Looks like these are all back in stock. There are also a couple of Sunshine Grace sets of super size Lotion and OO Scrub and the set with the Spray Fragrance and lotion.

It is starting to feel like summer!

Cindy

Edited to add:

Looks like SEA OF LOVE will be offered too, although it is not up yet

From the product description:

summer grace is a warm, bright floral fragrance with notes of sun-kissed bergamot, passion flower, and warm coconut musk to make you feel the lighthearted happiness and ease of summer.

In falling in love summer, warm, fruity floral scents of black currant and sun-kissed jasmine capture the dream of a flirtatious summer romance.

In sea of love: Sicilian bergamot, water lily, and fresh waters set senses adrift; lush floral jasmine, gardenia, and fresh peony captivate; blonde cedarwood, solar musks, and amber invoke warmth and contentment

In sunshine grace, warm, fresh floral scents with notes of sparkling freesia, orange blossom, and sunny musk capture the cheerful spirit of grace and sunshine to those endless summer days.

Valued Contributor

Re: Sunshine Grace/Summer Grace/Falling in Love Summer

thank you, flyersgirl! i waited too long to try sunshine grace last year and it sold out here by the time i got to a sephora to smell it. i'm getting the olive oil body scrub and emulsion duo before it goes! i hope it's as sheer as i remember. qvc got me-- other than madly trying to stockpile what baby grace i can afford to get as it disappears (seemingly) i was putting the brakes on my philosophy purchases from here. even with the shipping "break" the prices have gotten to the point where i can pretty much get a better deal from anywhere but here. but no one else has this combo so i'm going to dive in and give it a whirl. it's the only new thing I've really liked since eternal grace came out. i think it will mix nicely with pure grace. ha-- i'm more excited than i probably should be but i could use a bit of sunshine. we are getting slammed with snow (which i kinda love) today and it's been cold forever!

Valued Contributor

the summer grace oos and emulsion duo without the spray fragrance is back too! A267145. i picked up one of those as well. daylight savings time splurges happening over here!

Honored Contributor

When Summer Grace came out, I really fell in love with it, but last summer when they brought out Sunshine Grace, it became my favorite scent for summer!

Super Contributor

The program guide shows a philosophy TSV on April 5...it will probably be fragrance this time. Maybe a choice of sunshine grace, summer grace, falling in love summer and sea of love? Or maybe just sea of love. Hopefully, it will be listed in the Insider for April.
Contributor

Where's Sea of Love? It has not been added, yet on the Q home page it mentions it now being available. Where is it?

Valued Contributor

On 3/8/2015 loveac said: The program guide shows a philosophy TSV on April 5...it will probably be fragrance this time. Maybe a choice of sunshine grace, summer grace, falling in love summer and sea of love? Or maybe just sea of love. Hopefully, it will be listed in the Insider for April.

i saw a gf post a few weeks ago that had what i'm guessing is the big fragrance tsv. it was a 32 oz. olive oil body scrub, a 32 oz. shower gel, 4 oz. edp and 8 oz. whipped body crème plus a mesh body pouf. it was shown in amazing grace and pure grace and falling in love. no idea what it will cost or when it's coming but it seemed like a tsv kind of thing to me. a summer fragrance tsv would be cool too. the april insider comes out pretty soon, right?

Super Contributor

Yes, the insider should be online by the end of this week. I'll let you know but need to be careful what I say cause it will get poofed.
Valued Contributor

oh, i have access to it but thank you very much! i'm sure someone will confirm as the tsv time gets closer. i don't think i'll be getting whatever it is given what i just spent on philosophy today but hopefully it will be something that a lot of people will enjoy and the price will be great.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting about this, Flyers. Smiley Happy I love Summer Grace and last year at some point I stumbled upon a big size of the EDT at TJ Maxx.