Trusted Contributor
mixed berry tart shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, body lotion & lip shine
$26.00
iced mint lemonade shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath; basil cucumber cooler shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath; and chilled ginger tea shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath
$26.00
shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath
$18.00
Trusted Contributor

A265675

<h1 class="fn">philosophy girls of summer shower gel trio</h1>

QVC Price:

$46.00

Shipping & Handling: $3.00

Trusted Contributor
Not sure of what happened in the second post...it would not let me go back to edit !
The items in the first post are on the phil.com site.
The items in the second post are from QVC.
I am wondering if the pic in wrong on the Beach Girls....they show ""Beach Party"" in the pic but the description of ""Beach Girl"" is ""Orange slush"" (Beach party is pineapple/coconut).
I am happy to see that there are some Summer gels coming out!
Cindy
Super Contributor

Hi FlyersGirl, thanks for posting the new goodies!

The Lemonade trio sure sounds yummy, especially the Basil Cucumber Lemonade scent. Actually I would love to have a Basil Cucumber drink when the weather warms up!

I saw on Philosophy dot com that they are also doing an Iced Mint Lemonade 16oz shower gel and lip scrub. Very tempting!

Super Contributor
On 3/4/2015 FlyersGirl said:
I am wondering if the pic in wrong on the Beach Girls....they show ""Beach Party"" in the pic but the description of ""Beach Girl"" is ""Orange slush"" (Beach party is pineapple/coconut).
I am happy to see that there are some Summer gels coming out!
Cindy

I am happy to see the summer tropical scents too! Always happy to pull out Pineapple/Coconut and Guava/Coconut ... YUMMERS!!

Not sure what happened with the picture & corresponding description either. Guess they will catch it and fix it eventually LOL.

Respected Contributor

The Lemonade Stand is tempting. I'm not sure about Good Morning Sunshine. The description mentions the scent is "juicy grapefruit and cool lavender, and infused with the energy of the woods." I wish it could just be grapefruit. Not sure how lavender will be with grapefruit, and not sure if there's also an earthy note when they mention "woods." Will definitely have to wait on reviews. I love the name Good Morning Sunshine, though. Really cute.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

Cal- gal - Looks like they fixed the picture and have Beach Girl shown now instead of Beach Party for the single shipment. The A/D pic is still incorrect. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} I am definitely going for the Iced Mint Lemonade, but I am still wanting the old formula "Old fashioned Lemonade" and the "Pink Lemonade" that philosophy used to make.

I am also on the fence about Good Morning Sunshine. I am with you, Celery, I would have preferred a "grapefruit" shower gel....I am not a fan of Lavender.

Cindy

Super Contributor

I received the Lemonade Stand set today! Haven't used them in the shower yet but did open them up to smell them. They all smell VERY good, and I love how thick and creamy the formula is {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

So far, based on initial sniff tests, Chilled Ginger Tea is my favorite. Can't place it, but there is something in the scent that really appeals to my senses. It makes me feel invigorated when i smell it!

The Basil Cucumber Cooler is also VERY nice, and I find it very soothing and relaxing. Sniffing from the bottle, I swear it reminds me of Be Somebody ... its been so long since I had Be Somebody shower gel/lotion, but I'm sure that might be what I'm thinking of. I would love this one in a 16oz, as well as a matching lotion!

I like the addition of the mint to the Mint Lemonade. It's not an in-your-face mint, but more of a subtle, fresh-from-the-garden-herbal mint. I think my family will really like this one. To be honest, I am more of a 'Lemon Custard' vs 'Lemonade' kinda gal, but I still think it is nice.

Has anyone else picked this one up yet?