Esteemed Contributor

Will there be a fresh cream TSV soon ?

I need to replenish my fresh cream which is my favorite scent , lasts all day and I just love it! Am hoping for a TSV soon , hoping someone knows if there will be one.
Contributor

Re: Will there be a fresh cream TSV soon ?

Dara Lynn hinted there would be another Fresh Cream TSV, but then she said she couldn't say more. The next fragrance TSV she mentioned possibly being in April but she wasn't sure. I would say keep checking back especially when the April issue of the Insider comes out. It could be then?

Trusted Contributor

I wish Fresh Cream was available in a rollerball by itself.

Super Contributor

We sooo need Fresh Cream dyer sheets so our laundry can smell like this!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I am really hoping for that April TSV being offered in fresh cream! I love the rollerball and dryer sheet ideas !!!!!! If either of you Facebook, I do not, please pass that along to Dara a Lynn!
Respected Contributor

Have any of you ever tried the Fresh Cream body lotion with SPF? The SPF is throwing me. It's at Marshall's for $15 . It's in a tube so maybe it's its cream
New Contributor

Love to see a Fresh Cream TSV. It's now my favorite scent . Used Amazing Grace for many years, but it isn't what it used to be. Doesn't smell quite the same and doesn't last longer than the time it takes to apply. Fresh Cream lasts all day. I would love a candle in that scent. I probably would like anything in that scent! Best product Philosophy has come up with since being sold.
Respected Contributor

Based on the program guide, looks like there will be a Phil TSV on April 5th. I have an "in" with someone who gets the Insider. I'll try to update as soon as I have any info.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2015 RachB said:

Based on the program guide, looks like there will be a Phil TSV on April 5th. I have an "in" with someone who gets the Insider. I'll try to update as soon as I have any info.

Oh please do ! Thank you !!
Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Poppet1 said:

We sooo need Fresh Cream dyer sheets so our laundry can smell like this!

Man I would love that.