Valued Contributor

Dara Lynn is doing a chat on fb right now

If you have any questions for her, she's doing a chat until 1pm EST!. I asked about another FC TSV as well as smaller items in a TSV at at TSV price? She answered that both of my wishes may happen but can't say anything else. I also asked for fragranced powders.

She's under Dara Lynn philosophy QVC

Valued Contributor

Re: Dara Lynn is doing a chat on fb right now

Did anyone go there and ask any questions? Any good news?

Contributor

Someone asked if there would be a TSV this year with Fresh Cream, and she hinted there would be, but said she couldn't say more then that. Then she did say as of right now, Field of Flowers is currently "in the vault." Another person asked when is the next fragrance TSV, and she said maybe April, but you didn't hear it from her.

Valued Contributor

On 2/21/2015 cullen17 said:

Someone asked if there would be a TSV this year with Fresh Cream, and she hinted there would be, but said she couldn't say more then that. Then she did say as of right now, Field of Flowers is currently "in the vault." Another person asked when is the next fragrance TSV, and she said maybe April, but you didn't hear it from her.

Haha, cullen17. I asked both questions about the FC TSV and the next fragrance TSV? I didn't ask the Field of Flowers question but I did answer that person since she was looking for spritz in general as well and I saw a trio of spritz's on air earlier today!

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Such secrets, everything seems a secret concerning Philosophy. I don't know why they bother with FB. She rarely gives a straight answer.
Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 Tissyanne said: Such secrets, everything seems a secret concerning Philosophy. I don't know why they bother with FB. She rarely gives a straight answer.

Hi Tissyanne. I agree! Why the big secrets? I think they don't even know what they are going to do themselves and that's why. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Hi colliemom3 ! I know, the secrets are so silly. Kind of junior-highish. Hahaha. On Facebook Dara disguises the name of products she is using, that are coming out of "the vault." Edited to add: they had secret meetings today in NYC.