Super Contributor

Anyone getting the Philosophy TSV?

I haven't used purity in ages; I remember it started out great, then it went downhill and got bad reviews. I'd like to get the hope in a tube but not sure on the other items.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Philosophy TSV?

Not me. Do not like their products except Amazing Grace fragrance. Even that has gone down hill.

Honored Contributor

I have used "Purity" for years and still like it. I never did see a change in the formula. I like that I can use it to take off all my make-up. I do wear tube mascara, so it works good for that too. I think that the mask looks interesting.

Occasional Contributor

I agree on the mask,would like to try that

Honored Contributor

No more super sized OR A/D products -- I just tossed about $100 worth of product which I bought on A/D or TSVs and it's just too much product. I start out using these products faithfully & then fall by the wayside. I used to love their products esp. Amazing Grace but I've found the formulation has changed or perhaps Its me! Just finishing up my perfume & then I'm done with this product line, although I loved Inner Grace which is no longer avail.
Valued Contributor

8 ounces is a LOT. Doesn't it start to lose potency after it hits the air?

Contributor

Not me. I can think of a lot of other things I could spend $170.00 + than on skin cleanser and the couple of other little things.........not so much. Where's the A/D like on the AG shower gel and 16 oz whipped body crème?

Frequent Contributor

No. The purity cleanser dried out my face just terribly. I tried using it as a hand wash so as not to waste it but it was so drying I ended up throwing away the whole thing.
Regular Contributor

No way. Too expensive. Purity stings my eyes terribly.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered it but if it stays ""in process"" much longer I might cancel it. At first I was shocked by the TSV price but when I checked the individual item prices it does seem a good value. I've only tried purity cleanser before & I like it but at this price I'll have to LOVE the other products or it'll go back. The reviews on most of the items were good. Fingers crossed this ships soon & I love everything in the kit.