Regular Contributor

Is it true? are they discontinuing Falling in Love?

I heard this on a YouTube video that FIL is being discontinued . Ya'll are always on your "A" game and have the scoop.
Valued Contributor

Re: Is it true? are they discontinuing Falling in Love?

The way I found out a product was discontinued was by calling Philosophy directly.

Respected Contributor

I don't know, but they might as well. After their sell out, something changed, and it was never the same. It has been talked about here a lot. Sad...It used to be my favorite. And if it is going to go away, I hope it was not your favorite too.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

A few weeks ago, FIL was showing under the Outlet section on the Philosophy site. I think FIL Summer was, too. It was also still listed under the fragrance section on the site at regular price, so I'm guessing what was in the Outlet was older stock at a reduced price. Just a guess, though.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

The older version smells so good. Just like pure Grace. Now something is just off .
Respected Contributor

My DIL got me a small bottle of FIL for Christmas. I had forgotten how much I liked that scent. I went to Ulta to get a new bottle & she said they hadn't received any in their shipments. She said ""You are the 2nd person to ask for it. Was it in a magazine or something?"". Really? Because 2 (!) people asked for it. Evidently it's not a big seller. LOL 5X points on fragrance.

Honored Contributor

For the last month or so I've been seeing it at TJ Maxx, so I've wondered if it was being discontinued as well.

Super Contributor

I tried FIL but I didn't care for it at all and sent it right back. But I do love ""Inner Grace"" and was sad they no longer make it. Luckily I have a small stash of all of the products with that scent.

Respected Contributor

I first fell in love (yep) with Trish Mcevoy #9 Blackberry & Vanilla & then I found FIL & it smells so similar, but is less expensive. FIL actually lasts longer on me, too. I don't know why I haven't been wearing it, but when my DIL remembered & bought me that bottle I started wearing it everyday, again.

Honored Contributor

I like FIL a lot and to me it still smells like it always did except somewhat stronger. I have been using it since it was first introduced.