Contributor

3-Piece Super-Size Cream Favorites is back!

Item A254737 for $78 and free shipping. I was just saying the other day how sad I was that I missed this TSV last summer. I LOVE Fresh Cream and haven't been able to find a body spritz on the Q the last few months. I have every other form of FC but not the spritz. My patience paid off. I was sooooo tempted to pick up the trio they had for the event price in January but didn't need another 2 oz. spray fragrance in my stash. Now I have the body spritz & a super-size body lotion! They also have the apricots & cream and raspberries & cream available.

Valued Contributor

Re: 3-Piece Super-Size Cream Favorites is back!

Great news. I love that trio. I bought the TSV, but it's only 2 shipments. I went through the 3:1 quickly. I have a lot of the spritz left, and one full body lotion. It's a great scent.

Thanks for letting us know,

Trusted Contributor

Is the Fresh Cream spritz considerably lighter than the fragrance spray? I ordered the fragrance and liked it but it was just too much for me, just a little too sweet and overpowering vanilla. Is the spray a lighter version? Does it have lasting power? I'm thinking the spray might be a way I could wear fresh cream. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Yes, the spritz is lighter than the spray fragrance and it does have staying power. I have both, but almost always prefer to wear the spritz. It's very light and fresh, and I do get the occasional compliment from someone who says that I smell good.

Valued Contributor

IMO- The spritz is very light. I keep it in the fridge to stay cold, and spray on after the beach/hot days. I leave it in my car in the winter to spray the car with a nice clean scent. It lasts forever!!

It is much lighter than the body lotion. HTH!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, girls! I'm totally going to order it! That apricots and cream is also calling my name... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Godfreako posted a photo of a new set of 3 spritzes!! Apricots and Cream, FC and the Raspberries and cream. I can't wait till they are up! Photo was poofed. Smiley Sad
Contributor

Looks like we are getting our wish for spritzes!!!

Respected Contributor

I am a fan of the spritz also. I feel I can spray it all over and no staining clothes or rubbing it in like the dry oil spray. A set of the grace spritzes would be great.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 TuesdayTaylor said:

Is the Fresh Cream spritz considerably lighter than the fragrance spray? I ordered the fragrance and liked it but it was just too much for me, just a little too sweet and overpowering vanilla. Is the spray a lighter version? Does it have lasting power? I'm thinking the spray might be a way I could wear fresh cream. Thanks!

In my opinion, the FC spritz is stronger than the FC spray fragrance. The spritz has a stronger musk note that is headache-inducing for me. I love the spray fragrance, and although there's a musk note in the spray fragrance as well, it's lighter and more "refined," in my opinion.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥