Fresh Cream. Where's the Spritz?

I was a loyal philosophy customer. I loved it. It was reliable. Then two years ago it all started to go down the tubes. Stuff I loved was no where to be found. Not because it was seasonal. Just over. I understand product lines changing, but how much is a consumer supposed to put up with. Today I went looking for philosophy Fresh Cream spritz. They have perfume, lotion, body shower gel, lip gloss, lip scrub, even a souffle in Fresh Cream, but no spritz. It's no where to be found. Not on QVC. Not on philosophy's site. Gone. Just like so many other products I liked from philosophy. So, now, like so many of my favorite philosophy products, I'm gone. You've lost me philosophy. I have tried hanging in there, but it just isn't worth it any more. Coty has run this line I loved and depended on into the ground. Such a shame.

Valued Contributor

Re: Fresh Cream. Where's the Spritz?

sometimes they include it in kits (but the rub there is that you have to buy the whole kit). there was a tsv that included it last spring or summer and then in september there was a three piece kit with a 16 oz. spritz. if you're not totally fed up, maybe keep an eye out? i understand how frustrating it is not to be able to find favorites, especially if they've become staples for you. many of my favorites have disappeared or are starting to.

Trusted Contributor

They do make it. I have it, however it came in a 3 piece offering A256607 during the summer. It is 16 oz and the shower gel is supersize 64oz. with lotion in 32oz. Have never seen it on any other site or Q separately. BUT they did make it, so it is a good question to ask about why it is not sold alone.

Contributor

I'm so sad I missed out on that set! I hope a similar set returns this year!
Respected Contributor

I so love fresh cream

Super Contributor

I prefer the spritz to the cologne and have requested that they make it available separately.

Valued Contributor

On 1/22/2015 momcarole said: I'm so sad I missed out on that set! I hope a similar set returns this year!

I just received my 2nd and final kit from this TSV. It had only one autoship so hopefully another one will come this year. Philosophy and QVC know how much FC is loved so I would hope they'd do more kits and more TSV's for this scent.

Valued Contributor

They have it on Amazon for about 40$ for 16 ounces.

Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Jayjay said:
On 1/22/2015 momcarole said: I'm so sad I missed out on that set! I hope a similar set returns this year!

I just received my 2nd and final kit from this TSV. It had only one autoship so hopefully another one will come this year. Philosophy and QVC know how much FC is loved so I would hope they'd do more kits and more TSV's for this scent.

I hope so! I have resisted the supersize trio (so far) this month. As much as I want the 32 oz. lotion (my favorite FC item), my stash already has 2 16 oz. bottles of the 3n1 & an unopened bottle of the edp. I'm holding out for a set this spring that might include a spritz (or a rollerball?!) & the spf version of the lotion. I LOVE Fresh Cream & I'm glad it's so popular & won't be disappearing from the Q anytime soon.
Occasional Contributor

The fresh cream body spritz is available on the philosophy.com web site. Just verified it a moment ago.