Occasional Contributor
Has anybody noticed a changed using hope is not enough serum? What does this serum do?
Valued Contributor

Re: Hope is not enough serum

I have used this for years,I found it to be similar to I believe it was Este Lauder in the brown bottle, I love this and would never give it up,it really works
Occasional Contributor

Number queen one thanks. I wanted to know if it worked. I never used a serum and I need it bc my face is dull and dry.
Honored Contributor

Like it for the consistency, feel on the skin, etc, but results were not seen, just a good basic serum to try under a moisturizer.

Super Contributor

On 1/21/2015 L0ve_her said: Number queen one thanks. I wanted to know if it worked. I never used a serum and I need it bc my face is dull and dry.

Hi! I see you are interested in a serum because of dull and dry skin? I have super dry skin, and use the When Hope is Not Enough (WHINE) serum. However, I don't use it for hydration, but to address my concerns for firming.

I've been using it for many years and it makes a difference. I remember when I ran out and went without it for awhile ... it was after I had stopped using it, that I realized how much it had been firming my skin!

For hydration, after the WHINE serum, I use the Back To Nurture gelee and face cream. This works perfect for me! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Of course, everyone's skin is different, so results will not be exactly the same. But if you are looking for a serum for dull and dry skin, I would recommend the Back to Nurture gelee over the WHINE serum. However, if you are looking for firming benefits, the WHINE serum is very nice.

Hope that helps!

Super Contributor

I would not want to be without the WHINE serum! I've been using it for years. The last three or so years I've used it in conjunction with Philosophy's Turbo Booster Vitamin C Powder (in the a.m.) My 50-year-old, normal-oily skin really loves this. The addition of the Vitamin C has greatly reduced brown spots and has given my skin a healthy glow.

I also use the serum on my neck, followed by moisturizer.

I am on auto-delivery for the 4 oz. size of WHINE serum.

Occasional Contributor

Girls....thanks for the info I think I will try the back to nurture to see how my skin changes.
Valued Contributor

I agree with all said When Hope Is Not Enough does a fantastic job I to bring it down past neck area to the chest area. It firms and hydrates as the other gals say!
Contributor

Girl, let me tell you. This is the NUMBER ONE beauty product of all time. It does exactly what it says- firms, improves texture, helps with fine lines you name it. I will never be without it- I spent the last 6 mos trying others and am back and within the last 3 days my skin has improved dramatically. Why I stopped I have no idea but it won't happen ever, and I mean ever, again. Lol