Occasional Contributor

Super size microdelivery wash and purity

Hi. How long do this large bottles last if you use them everyday?
Valued Contributor

Re: Super size microdelivery wash and purity

I believe the rep said 2 years, after being open.
Super Contributor

On 1/21/2015 L0ve_her said: Hi. How long do this large bottles last if you use them everyday?
My husband and I both use the Microdelivery Wash (32oz bottle) about five times a week. so between the two of us, a 32oz bottle lasts about six to eight months. Hope that helps! (I don't use Purity so cannot respond to that one, sorry!)
Respected Contributor

I use both Purity and MicroDelivery Wash in the 32 oz sizes every day. They last about 6 months.

~Enough is enough~
Trusted Contributor

They last me approx. 8 months using them each once/day (morning/evening).

Occasional Contributor

Thanks girls....the good thing is that they last a long time. I probably won't need to use them everyday bc my skin is dry. I'll test out and see if I need to use it everyday
Super Contributor

On 1/21/2015 cal-gal said:
On 1/21/2015 L0ve_her said: Hi. How long do this large bottles last if you use them everyday?
My husband and I both use the Microdelivery Wash (32oz bottle) about five times a week. so between the two of us, a 32oz bottle lasts about six to eight months. Hope that helps! (I don't use Purity so cannot respond to that one, sorry!)

My husband and I use Purity every day (one pump apiece), and the 32-oz bottle we opened in May is still half full (though sometimes I wash my face in the spare bathroom, where I keep most of my Philosophy). I grabbed the 2-installment 2-bottle AD last year -- I think it was $75 before tax and shipping, which is a fantastic deal.

Trusted Contributor

lasts me like at least 4 months i love them both maybe even 5