Occasional Contributor

I love your products and use them faithfully, but I prefer to use the spritz after bath and instead of cologne. I love the softer scents and have even used them as room deodorizer.

Please offer more spritz' on your feature pages so they are always more readily available.

Thanks

Respected Contributor

I agree with you. I much prefer the spritz to the dry oil spray because I can spray it lightly on my hair and clothes. The last compliment I received on a fragrance was when I spritzed Pure Grace on my hair.

Honored Contributor

I never understood why philosophy didn't expand their spritz collection and match them up to more of the 3-in-1s. I still buy and use pure grace spritz. I would have stocked CMB if it had existed...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor
On 1/17/2015 just bee said:

I never understood why philosophy didn't expand their spritz collection and match them up to more of the 3-in-1s. I still buy and use pure grace spritz. I would have stocked CMB if it had existed...

Oh me too, Bee! I also love their spritz's....wish they were easier to acquire.

Valued Contributor
There was a photo posted recently that was poofed but I think there is a set of 3 spritzes coming out. I hope they are a set. The photo showed fresh cream, apricots and cream and raspberries and cream.
Frequent Contributor

yes-yes I want mine in supersizes though!!!!!!!! 16 oz spritz I'm having to buy the 3 piece gel, lotion and spritz just to get the larger spritz when I don't need anymore gel and lotion. I been waiting for when they have the live chat to suggest to Marilyn or Heidi more like beg!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I love the Spritzes and reach for them pretty much every day. I have a bigger spritz of Pure Grace and I just love it. I also have BG and an older Raspberries & Cream. Love them!

Respected Contributor

Another fan of the spritz. Pure Grace is my favorite also. I am also enjoying the new Sweet vanilla Fig spritz but actually prefer B&BW Wild Madagascar Vanilla sheer perfume mist which is basically a spritz.