Respected Contributor

Received my Insider today. Philosophy TSV will be Feb. 21, $169.80 (s/h $3.00), auto-delivery available (every 6 months for a total of 4 shipments). Will include:

Purity (32 oz), HIAJ Night Moisturizer (8 oz), Purity Deep-Clean Mask (8 oz), HIAT Eye & Lip Cream (1.7 oz), and bonus Tassi Hair Wrap. Tassi color will change with each A-D shipment (first one will be pink).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor
While it may be a good price, I'm not crazy about these TSVs that are $100+.
Valued Contributor
I will not buy this TSV, I have to much purity as it is.
Super Contributor

I stocked up last month when Philosophy had a 40% off flash sale!

Contributor
I stocked up on Purity in that flash sale as well.
Trusted Contributor

Not exciting. Thanks for passing on the info. Will not be waiting with ""baited breath"" !!!

Honored Contributor
Thank you for the information. I just bought some of Philosophy's skin care on sale, and received some Purity in a gift with purchase. I always look forward to the fragrance TSV's from QVC.
Respected Contributor

gray, I have to agree with you. I'm used to seeing some of the other Brands at this price, but I'm still not used to Philosophy's (I remember the $70-$80 days!). I know the items are a 6 month supply, though.

kj, I agree with you, too. (I have always wanted a Tassi, but I can buy that on its own. ha ha). I'm sure this is a nice TSV for those who use all of the items.

T, I prefer the fragrance TSVs, too.

The flash sale at the Phil site seemed to help a lot of people!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Frequent Contributor
I am over these supersizes in everything..just cancelled two of my AD plans...they repeat too many items.. The only one I am keeping is my original $49 Pure Grace duo... Plus...I have had it with QVCs ridiculous shipping charges...with the enormous volume they do there is no reason for it
Super Contributor
On 1/11/2015 allthebest said: I am over these supersizes in everything..just cancelled two of my AD plans...they repeat too many items.. The only one I am keeping is my original $49 Pure Grace duo... Plus...I have had it with QVCs ridiculous shipping charges...with the enormous volume they do there is no reason for it

Actually - this particular TSV has a small shipping charge of only $3. As does the Dr. Denese TSV (on 2/9) and the Perricone TSV (on 3/2).