Not applicable

is this scent going to come back its one my favorite philosophy scents.

Valued Contributor

I have no idea if it's coming back (though it usually does in the summer) but I saw 4 oz spray fragrance bottles for sale at Marshalls last week so you may want to check there if you have one near you.

Respected Contributor

Summer Grace is so popular it is in the TSV's. I am sure it will be back next summer. Beyond that who knows.

Respected Contributor

I checked Nordstrom and Macys as well as the Q. No Summer Grace. You might call philosophy HQ to ask what is happening with it.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking it will come back again eventually. I still see it at TJ Maxx all the time.

Super Contributor

As of last year (2014 season), Philosophy was only distributing Summer Grace through QVC. QVC did have a number of Summer Grace offerings last summer, so hopefully it will show up again as we get closer to May. I continue to see the 4oz Summer Grace fragrance at both TJ Maxx and Marshalls (usually runs $39.95), most recently in November, so keep trying there as well!

Still hoping that Summer Grace will return to other retailers this summer Smile This is a great scent, I really enjoy it too, and receive LOTS of compliments when I wear it!

Valued Contributor

I *think* there was some discussion on this a while back and how many thought it was being discontinued. I love the scent and it is one of my personal faves. I do tend to wear it primarily in the warmer months, though. I bought a big bottle at TJMaxx last year.

Super Contributor

Hi glmama, yes, I remember the discussion as I was terrified at the thought of Summer Grace being gone for good LOL! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Summer Grace did not return to all the retailers last year (2014 season) ... boooo!

However, it returned to QVC with some new produce configurations, and they also introduced two new items in the Summer Grace line (the Whipped Body Creme and Olive Oil Scrub). LOVE that whipped body creme!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Based on that, I figure that they just plan to sell it only at QVC for now. But like other old Philosophy products, Summer Grace could pop up at Sephora, Ulta or Nordstrom as a "surprise" item! (i.e. the 32oz Ice Cream series shower gels, 32oz Brown Butter Cookie, 32oz Apricots and Cream, and other goodies appeared at all three retailers for a limited time).

I would love to see the Summer Grace Olive Oil Scrub appear somewhere else - I didn't buy it at QVC because I only wanted the olive oil scrub, and not the other two items. The whole 3pc set for $110-ish dollars ... too much for just the scrub Wink!

Have a nice weekend!