Contributor

Lip Shines and Peaceful Harmony

I am really getting frustrated with the lip glosses/shines that Philosophy is offering anymore. They used to have some different colors at least - Almonds and Cream, Pumpkins Spice and Gingerbread along with some pinks. Now all I can find is clear, white or one shade of pink. This is on QVC, Philosophy and Ulta. I realize this is not a big money maker for them but many of their loyal clients like this product.

Has anyone heard if Peaceful Harmony is a seasonal scent? It is only offered on QVC and I have not seen them market it all. I was a loyal Inner Grace user for years and had to find something else when they quit making that. Finally found Peaceful Harmony and really like it but am afraid it is going to be like so many of their other scents.....here and gone. I am really getting discouraged with Philosophy. I know I should move on to another line but I do like the fact that they normally offer a whole line of the scents and I love to layer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lip Shines and Peaceful Harmony

There's a 8 piece holiday set that includes lip shines and mini 3 in 1s on the Philosophy site that's been marked down, if you're interested. Two of the 4 lip shines are darker colors. Original price was $42.00, but sale price is now $25.20. I don't think Philosophy offered a holiday set of lip shines this year that didn't include other products, but I could be mistaken.

(There's also a 3 piece Raspberry Glazed set that includes a darker lip shine, and a 2 piece Have a Cherry Christmas stocking stuffer. You can also buy the Have a Cherry Christmas lip shine on its own, too. All are marked down, and under the Holiday section on the website.)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Occasional Contributor

Speaking to Peaceful Harmony, it was made just for QVC and the loyal QVC philosophy customer. I think it's strange that the Q doesn't exploit this and feature it more. I do believe that it will be more widely available at other retailers beginning this summer.

Valued Contributor

I saw peaceful harmony at marshalls last week-- 2 oz. bottle for $19.99. Check it out if you have one near you-- you might be able to stock up!

Valued Contributor

Peaceful Harmony is supposed to be a QVC exclusive till July.
Occasional Contributor

Really interested in your opinion of the Harmony scent. Can you describe it - clean - flowers - sweet? Of the other Ph scents, I am most familiar with Amazing Grace and Loveswept . Thanks!
Regular Contributor

Bumping this up as I am also wondering what this smells like.

Not applicable

live joyously smells just like inner grace - i think peaceful harmony smells like eternal grace.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for that info. I liked Inner Grace but Eternal Grace wasn't all that.