Honored Contributor

philosophy body cream -- ulta

I went to Ulta today to purchase a hair gel & stopped by the Philosphy display. Very limited selection I realize it's after Christmas I was specifically looking for small travel of Amazing Grace -- I opened one of the "testers" yikes it stunk!!! Smelled old, musty I called the salesgirl over told her I'd like to smell a fresh one -- she said oh sorry we can't because we may phasing out this line as lots of returns. I can see why - guess I'm going to have to find a new scent & I don't find great value anymore (& don't need sets) on Q. Has the scent changed?
Honored Contributor

Re: philosophy body cream -- ulta

Do you know if she meant phasing out Philosophy period or just that particular product? I thought I had read somewhere that Philosophy is phasing out shower gels, but yet I just read here that they have increased the price for the 16 oz. bottles to $18.

Honored Contributor

I thought she meant the store carrying Philosphy but you maybe right. I do know they had a travel size body spray it was $18,outrageous!
Super Contributor

I think if they phased out shower gels there would be an uprising. That is all I use and would not know what to do.

Bookbabe