Regular Contributor

Another NEW scent by philosophy..........

Just noticed yet another new fragrance scent on the Ulta website called Live Joyously.

It is available in the shower gel, lotion and EDP. The stores (at least my local one) usually take a bit longer to have the new items in so I don't think it will be in store yet to sniff.

I sadly do not have high hopes for a winner with this one since I have not really liked or loved any of the new scents since Coty took over but I am curious though.....

Pink

Valued Contributor

Re: Another NEW scent by philosophy..........

Yeah, I know what you mean. :/. Today I have to package up my Celebrate Grace and send it back.
Frequent Contributor

I was at my local philosophy store yesterday picking up an order from the 40% off sale they had last week and noticed the new fragrance. The sales lady said that it is a "replacement" to inner grace. I smelled it and to me it smells very similar to inner grace, but it's not the same scent. I liked inner grace much better.
Respected Contributor

Pink, I read a post in another forum a couple of weeks ago about the new fragrance, but when I googled it to try to find more details, I couldn't find anything (at that time). Thanks for the heads up.

MMDB, I don't understand why they would need a "replacement" for Inner Grace. Why wouldn't they just keep Inner Grace? (Rhetorical question). I know the trend with Coty seems to be to just pop out lots of new fragrances, though. I'll give it a chance, but like Pink already mentioned, I haven't really liked most of the Coty fragrances. But I'll give it a chance.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

The description from Ulta's site:

Experience an expressive, floral scent wrapped with inviting and intimate notes that express a passion for life. Sparkling tangerine opens with excitement; pink peony blossoms with a dynamic femininity; warm patchouli envelops in a passionate embrace. Live Joyously Eau de Parfum is formulated with the richest, most refined blend of fragrance oils to provide a finer, stronger, longer-lasting scent. Wear an expression of joy itself and expect to live joyously.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥