Contributor

Ice Cream Man for a Fresh Cream fan?

Hoping someone can help so I can order tonight. I LOVE Fresh Cream everything but the 3n1 is my least favorite thing in the line. Wondering if I would prefer the Ice Cream Man scent? If they are similar I probably won't bother. Just looking for a really good vanilla body wash. No complaints about anything else in the Fresh Cream line. Just not a fan of the 3n1. Thanks for any advice!
Honored Contributor

Re: Ice Cream Man for a Fresh Cream fan?

Do they still make Ice Cream man?

Contributor

It's item A228476
Frequent Contributor

Ice Cream Man. 100% better than fresh cream.
Contributor

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered it. Can't wait to try it.
Super Contributor

The Ice Cream Man is actually the exact same as their French Vanilla Bean scent, just renamed. By the way, if you are near a major mall, most stores carry French Vanilla Bean so you could smell it in person to see if you like it first. My Macys, Nordstrom and Ulta currently have it in store. Regardless, I really hope you enjoy the Ice Cream Man!! Let us know when you get it!
Contributor

Thank you Cal-gal, I will!
Contributor

Received the Ice Cream Man & I really like it. It really reminds me of Egg Nog but it's been a few years since I had any of that so who knows.
Trusted Contributor

On 12/24/2014 momcarole said: Received the Ice Cream Man & I really like it. It really reminds me of Egg Nog but it's been a few years since I had any of that so who knows.

You just reminded me that I need to get out my Old Fashioned Eggnog to use! Still smells as great as last year. Almost went through the holiday season without using it!