Super Contributor

I just tried the new Renewed HIAJ and to me there is a funky smell. It seems almost gone now that I have it on my face.

Anyone else feel it has a funky smell?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Good thing I kept the box it came in. Not sure on this one.

Bookbabe

Super Contributor

No one has tried this new HIAJ yet???

Contributor
Got it Tues., sent it back Wed. Very unpleasant cheap drugstore fragrance smell...also felt tacky....disappointing, but not surprised....I love how original HIAJ smells....but renewed is a loser....Coty is running this brand into the ground ....sad.
Honored Contributor

Wow, this is too bad, I depended on HIAJ for years until the formula changed.

Why ruin what was once a very good product?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Thank you for responding to confirm my feelings. I am glad it is not just me who thinks the smell is funky.

So disappointed. I do like Back to Nuture cream and serum, I guess I will stick with that and the original HIAJ.

Super Contributor

Sent my renewed HIAJ back this afternoon. I tried it once more this morning and I could still smell it while I was shopping. got home, packed it up and took it to the post office.

I am really disappointed in Philosophy lately, sure hope they don't start fooling with the tried and true good products. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Regular Contributor

I was surprised to read so many had issues with the smell. I can't use HIAJ due to the chemical smell, I find it repulsive. When I opened my Renewed HIAJ I was pleasantly surprised! Has a nice, fresh smell. Not a chemical smell in sight! I find it very refreshing! Perhaps there was a bad batch sent out to many?