Regular Contributor

Do the math found Fresh Cream at Ulta today

Found Fresh Cream 3 in 1 shower gel for 17 dollars and large tube of fresh cream body cream for 17 ALSO. last nignt didnt the duo of 3 in 1 plus jar body cream come in to about 50 plus shipping? I also received 5 dollar coupon on way out. Pays to shop around plus last night there also was a waiting list.
Honored Contributor

Re: Do the math found Fresh Cream at Ulta today

you found a great buy! I love fresh cream.

Regular Contributor

It was a 32oz of the shower gel which is $27.00 as compared to a 16oz that is $17.00 and the body cream was the new soufflé which is not the same as the lotion. The soufflé is more rich, decadent and thicker than the lotion and is $22.00 for one.

The OTO last night had 2 soufflés and 1 32oz shower gel which adds up total of $71.00 retail for the $54.00 or what ever the price was. Therefore the deal last night is technically better. Just my opinion.

HTH

Pink

Trusted Contributor

I will be on the hunt. Thanks for the info!
Super Contributor

On 12/13/2014 pinksilhouette said:

It was a 32oz of the shower gel which is $27.00 as compared to a 16oz that is $17.00 and the body cream was the new soufflé which is not the same as the lotion. The soufflé is more rich, decadent and thicker than the lotion and is $22.00 for one.

The OTO last night had 2 soufflés and 1 32oz shower gel which adds up total of $71.00 retail for the $54.00 or what ever the price was. Therefore the deal last night is technically better. Just my opinion.

HTH

Pink

Your math about the items in question is correct, pink. The deal offered last night was for the 32 oz shower gel (not 16oz) and two of the souffles, which are more expensive than the regular lotions.

On the other hand, I do agree with OP that it sometimes pays to shop around for Philosophy. Just not in this particular case. Smile

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2014 pinksilhouette said:

I was just looking at this kit! Darn, missed it at the OTO price. Interesting that this is the third Fresh Cream OTO I've seen in the last couple of weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

Just bought two bottles of shower gel at Ulta: fresh cream and snow angel. Excellent prices and fast service.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Philosophy.com just had 30% off everything on their website. Snow Angel, Fresh Cream, many others, including the skin care. Free shipping over $35.00.
Regular Contributor

I agree it pays to shop around for the best philosophy deals and I do exactly that but this the time the Q actually had the better deal especially since the soufflé is not available elsewhere yet to my knowledge at least and is a far better product than the lotion in my opinion.

Pink