Valued Contributor

Shear Splendor formulation question

I was a big fan of Shear Splendor before they took it away & worked great for my hair. Glad they have brought it back. Wondering if its the same formulation or have they changed it since bring it back? Since Philosophy has 'tweaked' a lot of their products, hoping this hasn't happened with SS.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Shear Splendor formulation question

Seems the same to me.... love the conditioner!

Super Contributor

LOVE THE SCENT {#emotions_dlg.wub} !!!!!!!!

I picked one up when it first reappeared, and I thought it seemed to be the same as before. Unfortunately, for me, working "the same as before" means it left my hair a big mess of tangles LOL! It smells insanely good, but it doesn't do a darn thing for my hair {#emotions_dlg.sad}

But I am so happy for everyone that gets such great results from this conditioner!

I'm still hoping they will bring back the Shear Splendor Hair Mask ... now THAT was the one that really worked well for my hair. Am also greatly missing the Amazing Grace Hair Conditioner and Shampoo formula (not the 3in1 version) ... the best products I have EVER used for my hair.

Trusted Contributor

I loved the conditioner (scent and how soft my hair felt) HOWEVER ... I HATED the shampoo. It was soooo drying and my hair was ratty and all knotted. I had a shampoo/conditioner set, but I returned it. I wanted to like it, just didn't!

New Contributor

Still the same to me! Love it!
Regular Contributor

I am just finishing a 16 oz shampoo and conditioner. It was OK. Will not buy again. It cleaned well enough and didn't dry out my hair. It smells lovely while you are using the products (lemon-y) but the scent disappears immediately and doesn't stay in your hair. Which brings me to why I won't buy it again. I wash my hair almost every day but if I skipped a day, my hair had a dirty hair smell that I did not notice when I used my Kiehl's products or the Pureology ones I am testing.

I miss shampoos and conditioners that smell great and the scent stays in your hair.

Trusted Contributor

im trying it for the 1st time hope it works good on my curly hair anyone use it on curly hair yet??