Super Contributor

Hi,

Even though there are many holiday specials, it seems to me most of the offered products are just getting higher than I can afford these days. The holiday "deals" and gift sets, even on easy pay, just are getting larger and larger, and I'm beginning to have to pick and choose carefully, rather than buy a little of each like I used to.

The overall cost is just preventing me from buying a lot of everything anymore, so sad,but I'm having to forfeit some people I thought would get "just a little something" from me for Christmas. This does not make me very happy! Budget isn't higher but gifting seems so much less for the money. BUMMER !

Am I the only one with this problem ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

I rarely look to QVC to provide good deals on Philosophy. Most often I find deals with online retailers such as Belk.com, skinstore.com, sephora, nordstrom, etc. They often run specials and offer free shipping over a certain dollar amount.

Another option is to look at B&M stores such as TJ Maxx and Marshall's. They often have a wide variety of Philosophy products marked down. That's how I've shopped all my philosophy gifts this year.

Super Contributor
Philosophy's own dot com website is great for finding deals too. Last year I placed an order, and when I received it, my Hope in a Jar was missing. I called CS, and she said no problem I'll send another overnight. Even though I told her it wasn't a Christmas gift, and I didn't need it quickly, it arrived, FREE OF CHARGE, the very next day! Another time, they offered Purity Wipes (which cost $20) free with your order. You really can't beat dot com.
Super Contributor

WOW, thanks for the info ladies, will check everything out ! Appreciate it !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Also Ulta

New Contributor
Philosophy.com had the 4oz Unconditional Love perfume for $23.00. I'm not happy with the s/h fees either. I've noticed Philosophy's prices increase 5 to $10. every year. I realize production costs money but imo that increase should be reflected in the products as well, instead the product quality seems to be decreasing & not what it once was.
Super Contributor
Since mid-September, either the Philosophy brick&Mortar or the Phil.dot.com site has had continual 30% off promos including substantial and generous GWP offers. And then yesterday they had the 40% flash sale. There has been so many of them that I couldn't take advantage of them all! Add to that the no sales tax (at least another 9-9.75% savings in many states/counties), using ebates for another percentage of savings back, and finally free shipping over $35 or $50 (they have offered both lately) ... this is how I maximize my dollar!