Honored Contributor

What does it smell like? I love any Ginger scents, especially Gingerbread Man and Origins Ginger Essence!

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy's White Ginger

Hi Hooty. It smells a lot like Philosophy's Gingerbread Man, but it's creamy and has an everescent quality to it. If you like GBM then I think you'll like it. I have the scrub too and am enjoying both. If you do get it post back and let me know what you think. HTH!

Respected Contributor

I think it is a cross between gbm and gbg with some vanilla to warm it up. I like it much better than gbm or gbg or Snowman. More feminine and creamy and softer. I think the gel is great. I have not tried the lotion.
Regular Contributor

I'm not good at describing scents, but I like it much better than GBM. GBM was way too strong for me.

Honored Contributor

I agee with you ladies. I think it's better than GBM too! Love the creamy formulation as well.

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}That's good to know since I just purchased that scent. My boys are using the GBM 3:1. I think it smells like root beer, and they all love root beer to drink, so I guess they enjoy smelling like it too! It's definitely not a very feminine smelling scent.

I tried Amazing Grace for the first time the other day (I'm typically a Pure Grace user), and it's beautiful!

I am determined to try all the Philosophy scents! I think I have a long way to go! It's a fun (and clean) journey though!

Super Contributor

I think it smells exactly like gingerbread GIRL, and it also smells like Origins. Exactly both.
Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies for your replies, sounds like I'm going to have to purchase it! I have always loved GBM, but GBG not so much, so this sounds just perfect! Thanks again!Wink

Honored Contributor

I didn't smell Gingerbread Girl in it at all.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered White Ginger from Phil.'s website, and cannot wait to get it!