Regular Contributor

Philosophy's Website Won't Honor Mr. Rebates Coupon

I realize the 3-in-1's are already only $10 today, however, when I went through the Mr. Rebates website, there was a 15% off sitewide coupon link that I went through. When I went to check out and apply that Promo Code (retail15), it would not apply it. I called their CS and was sternly told that the gels are already $10 each, and they NEVER honor "those coupons".

Anyone else have this problem? I'm still debating whether or not to go ahead and complete the order, but to be honest, when the coupon says "sitewide", I think it should be honored regardless of the ongoing sale, and I disagree that "those coupons" are NEVER honored. A little miffed, but I'll get over it.

Thoughts??

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy's Website Won't Honor Mr. Rebates Coupon

i agree that's crazy..... makes no sense

Trusted Contributor

I have seen many sites today with items that have coupon restrictions. You are still getting a deal. I ordered last week when they had the 40% off and it didn't apply to sale items. I did get the Mr rebates credit though. I think many places have the $10 gels. Just pick the one with the higher mr rebates bonus back.
Regular Contributor

I went to Nordie's site and only 1 of the gels I was ordering was in stock. One is backordered and another, although they had a picture of it, isn't even listed as being able to be backordered. I would have at least saved with the free shipping. Oh, well.....

I may still do Phil's.

Honored Contributor

ShopAtHome also offering 15% off , and it clearly states that rebate is also valid on the SAH website.

Honored Contributor

You have to print the fine print on each Mr. Rebates offer. Some are disallowed if your order includes a discount / coupon / promo from the website itself.

Honored Contributor

I used a code from retailmenot for 15% off, and bought 6 of the 3 in 1's for $51.00 from Philosophy.
Honored Contributor

Just tried to use coupon, it was a no go for me too on shower gels and outlet items

Honored Contributor

On 11/29/2014 Tissyanne said: I used a code from retailmenot for 15% off, and bought 6 of the 3 in 1's for $51.00 from Philosophy.

Retailmenot shows only a 42% success rate with this coupon.

Honored Contributor

On 11/29/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 11/29/2014 Tissyanne said: I used a code from retailmenot for 15% off, and bought 6 of the 3 in 1's for $51.00 from Philosophy.

Retailmenot shows only a 42% success rate with this coupon.

It worked for me.