Frequent Contributor

FYI ladies...looks like these products are going back in the "vault"

I just got an email from Philosophy that says to stock up on these favorites because they are saying goodbye. They are the Present clear makeup, kiss me tonight intensive lip therapy, and the Amen fragrance. I thought I would let you ladies know.
Super Contributor

Re: FYI ladies...looks like these products are going back in the ""vault""

I haven't used any of them....so guess I won't miss them. Hope others see this thread. It is pretty tiny print...can that be adjusted?

Frequent Contributor

Sorry about the print but that's the way it shows with my ipad.
Respected Contributor

I got that email too. I thought since they were "saying goodbye" (the headline of their email) to those items, they would be on sale. Nope. Same price. I do like the lip product, but I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

I bought the present during one of their sales, but haven't used it yet. Guess I better give it a try.
Honored Contributor

I am finishing up a tube of The Present, nothing special.

Trusted Contributor

I have the kiss me tonight lip balm, nothing special imo.
Contributor

Soul owner is being discontinued. I emailed with philosophy's customer service. I'm super sad! I love that stuff!
Occasional Contributor

I am really upset about Kiss Me Tonight. I looked for it at Macy's (where I usually buy it), then the QVC site and I couldn't find it! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

It is in stock on Philosphy's site right now, so I guess I'll stock up. I have lips that are very sensitive and get really dry if I don't use treatments. I use "Fresh" lip care during the day, but this is the only treatment that works for me at night. I'm not the type to hoard products, but it looks like I have no choice. Thanks for the info.

Whyyyy do companies do this???

Respected Contributor

On 12/25/2014 deb2010 said:

I am really upset about Kiss Me Tonight. I looked for it at Macy's (where I usually buy it), then the QVC site and I couldn't find it! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

It is in stock on Philosphy's site right now, so I guess I'll stock up. I have lips that are very sensitive and get really dry if I don't use treatments. I use "Fresh" lip care during the day, but this is the only treatment that works for me at night. I'm not the type to hoard products, but it looks like I have no choice. Thanks for the info.

Whyyyy do companies do this???

Deb, I have a question. I also love Kiss me Tonight but it seems to get grainy after a bit. Have yours? Seem to be just as effective.