Super Contributor

This isn't for those of you who didn't care for her presentations.

I miss her relaxing voice telling us the truth. That all products were not for everyone.

That taking care of yourself is important inside as well as outside.

Her Philosophy on aging and life.

Coty, they just ruined the bulk of Philosophy to me.

Cristina kept it simple because life can seem very complicated sometimes.

I'm just whining a bit because so many of the company's scented products have gone downhill. Anyone besides me notice that the last fragrance she had imput on is the only fairly new one seeming to sell well? Living Grace.

Coty are you listening? Stop cutting corners and go back to the original formulas and stop shoving so much "New" at us. Work on Quality first again not Profit and Quantity of new products first.

Thanks for listening.

Frequent Contributor
I loved the fragrance of Amazing Grace so much and really miss using it. I stopped purchasing when it became apparent something changed. I don't like to be overwhelmed with fragrance but shortly after applying, there is nothing to smell. I miss Cristina also and her whole line of products which I had used for years. Coty doesn't care and apparently there are enough people still purchasing the products so I guess it doesn't matter. SighSmiley Sad
Frequent Contributor

Me too.

I miss her and the integrity and quality of HER product. I no longer buy those inferior products. I posted a similar message a few months ago about missing Cristina Carlino! LOL!

~T

Valued Contributor
ITA I'm not buying anymore!
Respected Contributor
I agree that she knew her product and and that the quality was there. She was honest enough to admit she used Botox. However, she sold to Coty and made a fortune and willingly relinquished her control. She was enough of a business person to take her profit at it's peak.
Respected Contributor
Having said that I agree she had wonderful presence.
Respected Contributor

Have to disagree..i find the entire Philosophy presentation silly....going on and on how a lotion or cleanser will change your life..but hey, that's the whole point of advertising! They have done it well, making CC a multi millionaire.

I prefer face and body products with no chemicals.

Respected Contributor
I like the shower gels and the scented body creams. The perfumes have no staying power and no one comments on them. As far as the face stuff....I stopped believing the hype about miracles quite a while ago. My favorites are purity and micro delivery face wash. I think they have stayed consistent. I also use the tinted bb cream with SPF and like it a lot.
Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of the Body sprays, EDP etc. They have absolutely no staying power whatsoever.

With that said, I am still in love with the Shower Gels. They smell as advertised and feel great while using in the shower. I also love the suds/lather.

I am 47 years old and I do not need Cristina C. to tell me that every product is not for everyone.

Occasional Contributor

I am glad this was brought up about Christina. I totally agree about missing her. When Christina represented and owned Philosophy it was a great company operating on the cutting edge of beauty and fragrance. Coty stinks literally.