Honored Contributor

I saw a lot of Philosopy at TJ Maxx today

Many of the holiday sets from last year were there. They even a few of the Spring sets like Hooray For Sorbet. I believe that was from Spring.

I saw The Recipe Box, Fruitcake Mix, Under The Mistletoe set, the set with 3 body creams bakery scented....I can't recall the name of it. Sweet As Sugar, Cherry Pinwheel Cookie, Peppermint Stick 3 in 1, Eggnog, Raspberry Glazed and many more 3 in 1's. I didn't think they'd have anything but I was wrong.

I wanted The Gingerbread Man scrub but didn't see that one out.

Just wanted to let everyone know for those who may want to check their store.

Honored Contributor

Re: I saw a lot of Philosopy at TJ Maxx today

I have the Fruitcake Mix, and it has the Candied Pecan Scrub in the set. Did you get anything? I am going tomorrow.
Honored Contributor

Hi Tissyanne. No I didn't buy anything. I'm going to go to a nice Marshalls I've had luck with within the next few days and see what they have. I thought about buying the Fruitcake Mix but I just wanted to scrub and I'd rather buy the large one from QVC.

Occasional Contributor

The Marshalls in my area had the Peppermint Stick 3-in-1 (which I picked up) and several others already mentioned above.

Honored Contributor

On 11/6/2014 colliemom3 said:

Hi Tissyanne. No I didn't buy anything. I'm going to go to a nice Marshalls I've had luck with within the next few days and see what they have. I thought about buying the Fruitcake Mix but I just wanted to scrub and I'd rather buy the large one from QVC.

Hi colliemom3, I have never been to a Marshall's store. None in this area that I know of. TJ Maxx is close to my house, and I am going to look tomorrow. Have you looked at the Philosophy outlet on line? Those are the best prices I have seen. I have been checking that site every day.
Honored Contributor

On 11/6/2014 RIBeachBum said:

The Marshalls in my area had the Peppermint Stick 3-in-1 (which I picked up) and several others already mentioned above.

Peppermint Stick is one of my favorites.
Valued Contributor

Thanks, collie. I went to one of the two TJMs in my general area. I didn't see anything, but I'm going to check out the other one soon. On a search now for the G'man scrub!Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I saw a couple of G'man scrubs (small tubs) at TJs yesterday. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

I saw the same items at TJ Maxx today as colliemom3. In addition, there were some 16 ounce Spicy Gingerbread Cookie hand washes. I had never seen these, and so I googled them and found the video where QVC sold these in the past for $14.98 plus $6.72 shipping. They were $5.99 at TJ. I bought two, because they smell wonderful.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw Living Grace spray fragrances at Marshalls. Not for me. AG is my fave of the Grace fragrances, although that's from the original scent-pre Coty.