Valued Contributor

I think my "tubs" of this wonderful scrub have been discontinued. Has anyone found this somewhere for the holiday season?

The only salt scrubs I've found - in their fragrance line scents - have been the small 6oz jars.

Super Contributor

Re: Gingerbread Man salt scrub

They have it available in a 10oz size, but only in a trio (A229733)

• 16-fl oz the gingerbread man shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath
  • 10-oz the gingerbread man ginger hot salt body scrub
  • 0.5-fl oz the gingerbread man high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine
  • Gift bag

ETA: price is $36 and avail for 2 EP $18 ea

Valued Contributor

Thanks. Although I'm not a fan of the 3-in-1, I may have to purchase for the scrub.

Super Contributor

On 11/5/2014 lynne6was7 said:

Thanks. Although I'm not a fan of the 3-in-1, I may have to purchase for the scrub.

At least it's not a super-size anyway. Maybe you could gift the 3-in-1 or sell on the bay?

Super Contributor

I saw The Gingerbread Man scrub (full sized tub) at TJ Maxx last week for $16.99. They had at least four of them, so if you have TJ Maxx (or Marshalls) near you, you might be able to find it there!

Good luck, I hope you are able to find it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Thanks cal-gal. I'll have to look for it.

Honored Contributor

On 11/5/2014 colliemom3 said:

Thanks cal-gal. I'll have to look for it.

Hi colliemom3, I hope you and your family are doing well. I am going to TJ Maxx this week to look at the Philosophy selection. I have not seen very much this whole year though. I would like to find the large Gingerbread scrub. I do have the Candied Pecan scrub from last year, and it smells sooo good. I have two of the large ones. Have you tried it? A239185 and is still available.
Valued Contributor

I can't believe I've never tried this--I've tried the 3-in-1, but not the scrub. Does this come in a pump bottle, too--or just in the tub? Just curious. I'll have to take a look.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hi Tissyanne. We're doing well. Thanks for asking. I hope you and your family are well. I've seen a handful of things I wanted at TJ's this year, but they've certainly cut way back on the amount of Philosophy they sell. The place I see more at than anywhere else (when they have it) is Nordstroms Rack.

I haven't tried the salt scrub you posted the numbers for but it certainly looks good. Thanks for posting that for me. I'd like to get it and the Gingerbread Man one too if I happen to run across it.

Honored Contributor

On 11/5/2014 glmama said: I can't believe I've never tried this--I've tried the 3-in-1, but not the scrub. Does this come in a pump bottle, too--or just in the tub? Just curious. I'll have to take a look.Smiley Happy

A tub.