Respected Contributor

I wish philosophy would bring back the Lemonaid scented hand soap. It isn't as sweet but has a fresh scent. I just polished off my last bottle.

I also wish that philosophy would stop selling scrub products with "microbeads" They are plastic and pollute water ways and oceans. Just plain salt or sugar work fine.

Contributor

I, also, have requests.......( like this is going to get us some where {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} ). Stop with the scrubbers constantly. I know I'm not the only one that can't use them. I was on the computer when I saw the tsv. Thought the jar was body souffle........wrong again. Can't use the hot scrub so that was that. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} boohoo

Super Contributor

There are great recipes online for homemade scrubs that use olive oil and sugar and honey, and I am going to go the natural way in scrubs. I will use up my Microdelivery Wash, and then I will use stuff from the cupboards to exfoliate.

Respected Contributor
On 11/2/2014 hennypenny said:

I wish philosophy would bring back the Lemonaid scented hand soap. It isn't as sweet but has a fresh scent. I just polished off my last bottle.

I also wish that philosophy would stop selling scrub products with "microbeads" They are plastic and pollute water ways and oceans. Just plain salt or sugar work fine.

If this is a real concern take action, don't post here. Go to Philosophy's facebook, call them email them your concerns. Posting here is just a waste of time.

Respected Contributor

There was a discussion about this awhile back, and I don't remember the details, but I think it was clarified that Philosophy doesn't use plastic beads in their exfoliating products. I believe the granules or crystals dissolve in the Phil exfoliating products I use, and aren't microbeads made of plastic. I haven't used the salt scrubs in awhile, but I had assumed they were just salt. :-) Maybe someone else more info.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥