New Contributor

I was cruising through skin care items on the Costco website and saw that they are now selling philosophy. And of course the prices are much less than QVC or philosophy itself. There were only two items -- Hope in a Jar and Time in a Bottle. Hopefully, the inventory will expand.

I haven't been to a warehouse in about a month so I don't know if the warehouses are selling philosophy . . . but then inventory does vary by location.

Super Contributor

Re: Costco Now Sells philosophy

I was at Costco a few days ago and saw some Philosophy items.
Respected Contributor

I was at Costco just today but didn't go over to skin care as I usually do. It was so crowded that I was dying to get out of there. Too bad I didn't take a few extra minutes so see what was new in skin care.

Trusted Contributor

I have never checked Costco's website for philosophy items, but I have seen some things in store from time to time. I usually give the beauty aisle a quick check each time I go. I haven't seen anything in a while though.

Trusted Contributor

I also saw Philosophy at Costco, HIAJ and bath/shower gels. The price of the bath gels were quite a bit cheaper than their website and the Q. The store was so packed that I didn't spend much time in that aisle. Got my Kristopher Buckle tinted lip stains and got going!
~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Do they also sell WEN products? Instead of WEN gallons, some of us could use five-gallon pails. Smile

Super Contributor

I've seen Philosophy at Costco off and on over the years. I have not seen the selection that is there right now, but the products they always had in the past were never current stock. Like TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack, the stock is usually from a previous selling period/season, or overstock from other retailers. .... Having said that, I have no problem buying shower gels, body lotions and fragrances from last season! But I would probably be cautious about how old the skincare is, especially if the product includes anti-aging or other critical ingredients that can lose efficacy over time.
Valued Contributor

YEAH!! I will be checking my Costco! It would be so great if they carried the shower gels.

Honored Contributor

Some items and then only occasionally. Works really well if you want what they happen to have. Those two items aren't on my list - and I think the 3-in1's are overpriced no matter where I see them. That's probably because I rarely like to buy scented cleansers, shampoos, etc. (Even with my WEN, it's not the scent I go for- it's the end result and that really limits what scents I choose.)

Honored Contributor

My store never has it, but when my daughter lived in another town about 4 hours away she saw it at her store all the time. I haven't been on their website in a long time. I never could find what I was looking for on it so I don't care for their website.