Contributor

Anyone know what's in it?

Valued Contributor
  • 8-fl oz 3-in-1 shampoo, bath, and shower gel
  • 6-fl oz hot salt body scrub
  • 8-fl oz firming body emulsion
  • 5.8-fl oz satin oil mist
  • 2-fl oz eau de toilette spray
  • In choices of Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, Living Grace, and Falling in Love. Price is $79.96 with $3 shipping and handling. Also a choice of doing a one time shipment or auto-delivery with 4 shipments for 2 years.

Honored Contributor

I think it has a tray that comes with it too.

Valued Contributor

lovesrecess, you are correct. There is a tray with the first shipment of auto-delivery and if you order the one time delivery you get the tray also.

Trusted Contributor

HELP! I have never used Philosophy & don't understand their descriptions of the 4 scents (other than Pure Grace being like soap & water clean). Please give me some more detailed, floral etc descriptions of the 3 other scents. I really want to try this w/the tray & don't know which to get.

Respected Contributor

Hello Beauties ~ I am one of the posters who found that when Philosophy went to Coty, that the scent no longer lasted. Regretfully, I had to quit buying. I love the FIL scent. Can anyone with the same issues I experienced tell me if the issue has been fixed? Love the look of the new TSV Kit. Thank You. Mistic

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Occasional Contributor

These TSVs and kits used to be available in Baby Grace, did I miss something? Has it been discontinued for good? I know for the last couple of years it was only available at QVC, but was widely available. I have been watching the shows over the past few months and keep checking online, but none of the kits have been available in Baby Grace.

Frankly, I haven't bought much the past few years since the formulas clearly changed when Coty purchased the company. Has the company listened to the millions of dissatisfied customers and put the fragrance back in the bath and body products? I used to use everything head-to-toe but have only been purchasing the eau de parfum of BG, AG, and PG because it has been the only formula worth buying post-Coty.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/2/2014 KathyLFan said:

HELP! I have never used Philosophy & don't understand their descriptions of the 4 scents (other than Pure Grace being like soap & water clean). Please give me some more detailed, floral etc descriptions of the 3 other scents. I really want to try this w/the tray & don't know which to get.

Based on the fact that the fragrance spray in this kit is

And not Eau de Parfum, the scent will not last very long. Am disappointed that QVC did not include the Parfum like in previous kits I have purchased. Will be skipping this TSV because of this.

Regular Contributor

You can try all of the scents at Ulta. I will try to help.

I don't like Falling in love because it is really sweet and reminds me of cotton candy.

Amazing grace is floral.

Living grace is also floral but cleaner and not as sweet as AM.

My favorite is Pure Grace and it just smells clean. I always think it wore off but, when I go out the door never fail someone tells me I smell good and wants to know what I am wearing. The body scrub is wonderful. This is the only scent that keep's me buying Philosophy.

Regular Contributor
On 11/2/2014 Vickie00 said:

Based on the fact that the fragrance spray in this kit is

And not Eau de Parfum, the scent will not last very long. Am disappointed that QVC did not include the Parfum like in previous kits I have purchased. Will be skipping this TSV because of this.

Thanks for pointing that out Vickie: I thought it was the Parfum and you comment helped me decide to cancel my order. The toilette spray doesn't last at all.

I was also wondering if the future Auto ship orders would be less in cost due to the fact you don't get the tray every time and the presentation didn't mention a price reduction for the lack of one item, this is another thing that my cancellation was based on.