Trusted Contributor

are now going to be on sale on their .com website under their new "outlet". {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Cindy

Respected Contributor

Re: some philosophy favorites

Thanks for sharing. Wow, Pure Grace Whipped Body Crème is marked at $16!

Here's the Outlet link: http://www.philosophy.com/outlet/C1023,en_US,sc.html

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

For those who loved and are missing Eternal Grace, it's included in the State of Grace Fragrance Wardrobe, and the set is $21. Mini bottles, but I know some of you really loved Eternal Grace. And some are missing Inner Grace, too, which is also included in the set.

state of grace fragrance collection is your own personal fragrance wardrobe, featuring amazing grace, pure grace, inner grace, eternal grace fragrances 0.33 oz.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up.

Regular Contributor

Philosophy is on sale at 20% off at Drugstore.com until 11/1. I received my offer through e-mail and there is no offer code so I don't know if it's available to everyone.

Super Contributor

Bring back Gingersnap!!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/29/2014 i like celery said:

For those who loved and are missing Eternal Grace, it's included in the State of Grace Fragrance Wardrobe, and the set is $21. Mini bottles, but I know some of you really loved Eternal Grace. And some are missing Inner Grace, too, which is also included in the set.

state of grace fragrance collection is your own personal fragrance wardrobe, featuring amazing grace, pure grace, inner grace, eternal grace fragrances 0.33 oz.

I just ordered this set, mainly for the Inner Grace. I'm so sad it's gone{#emotions_dlg.sad}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Katrinka23 said:

Philosophy is on sale at 20% off at Drugstore.com until 11/1. I received my offer through e-mail and there is no offer code so I don't know if it's available to everyone.

I got that offer too.

Has anyone smelled Pink Marshmallow Buttercream?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Not applicable

I love Inner Grace but I haven't seen it in any of the new kits or duo's,what going on? Please don't tell me your not making it anymore!!! If you have discontinued it what is the closest scent to it?

Honored Contributor

never could get the website to let me checkout last night so lost everything in my cart; not a fan right now