Trusted Contributor

Is this gone already? It was already offered, but I did not have a chance to order. They need to have a better supply. Is this offered anywhere else?

Super Contributor

Gosh, that was fast! I was going to order one, too, but I get confused about all the "Snow" scents. Was it Snowman that is supposed to have the light lemony notes?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, it is fresh and clean and has a slight lemony scent. It also has a beautiful iridescence. I had a couple of mambo sizes but they are long gone.

Super Contributor

Well, then I'm sorry I missed it. Maybe another retailer offers it. I'll look around and post back here if I find it somewhere else.

Respected Contributor

I have the super size Snowman. Smells just like 7 Up...the pop. I would put it in the same 'family' as Snow Angel...but Snowman has more lemon.

Frequent Contributor
I just saw the super size of this product at nordstroms rack for $18.97.
Respected Contributor
On 10/28/2014 wonderfulworld said:

I have the super size Snowman. Smells just like 7 Up...the pop. I would put it in the same 'family' as Snow Angel...but Snowman has more lemon.

I know we're all different in how we interpret scents, but I find Snowman to be in a very different category from Snow Angel. Snow Angel is a little hard to describe, but to me it's more of a "perfume-like" scent, while Snowman is more of a citrus, bubbly scent. Both are nice scents, but very different IMHO.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I used Snowman over two seasons, and just loved it. So hard to describe, but it reminded me of bubbly ginger ale.

Super Contributor

Snowman has always reminded me exactly of Philosophy's Senorita Margarita!