Contributor
Anyone tried this yet? Wondering if it's very sweet or sensual or what. Thanks for any info.
Trusted Contributor

I don't have an answer for this, but I am wondering the same thing.

I usually get one Philosophy holiday set a year and it's a toss-up between this and Snow Angel. I need some answers!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I was wondering about the new Christmas Bouquet or Snow Kisses also. Anyone tried them? TIA

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Christmas Bouquet set w/the gel and cream and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I will let you know

Super Contributor
On 10/30/2014 REMom said:

I ordered the Christmas Bouquet set w/the gel and cream and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I also got the Snow Angel set. I have smelled Snow Angel before and love it. Someone else posted that it's like Pure Grace but stronger. I will let you know about the Christmas Bouquet. The name is what got me on that 1. lol!

That was me..love Snow Angel! Can't wait for others to report back on these other fragrances!
Respected Contributor

the vanilla fig is delicious. It has a warm vanilla scent and then the fig. Together it smells very soft, fresh and like something you might find in a spa. Not heavy or overwhelming or sweet at all. I love this scent. After I received the first jar, I ordered two more - so you know I must really be loving this scent. The supersize is such a good deal I could not resist. The Christmas Bouquet is on its way and I should be receiving that tomorrow. Of all the body butters, I still love Josie's the best.

Respected Contributor
I am anxious for these reviews also. Thank you all for posting your opinions.
Super Contributor

Can't wait to read more reviews.

Respected Contributor

I did purchase Sparkling White Ginger shower gel and wanted to review it. To me it is very close to Snowman but softer, maybe a bit of pure grace or a soft floral that tones down the ginger a bit. A girly scent where as Snowman to me could be used by guys also. It is very pretty, opalescent color and I prefer the scent to Snowman or Gingerbread Girl or Boy. I did not get the scrub but I might.

Respected Contributor
On 10/30/2014 loveour4leggedfriends said:

the vanilla fig is delicious. It has a warm vanilla scent and then the fig. Together it smells very soft, fresh and like something you might find in a spa. Not heavy or overwhelming or sweet at all. I love this scent. After I received the first jar, I ordered two more - so you know I must really be loving this scent. The supersize is such a good deal I could not resist. The Christmas Bouquet is on its way and I should be receiving that tomorrow. Of all the body butters, I still love Josie's the best.

Would you recommend the whole vanilla fig set or just the shower gel? Thanks!