Super Contributor

Current Nordstrom Rack sightings!

I made a visit to Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack yesterday to see what they had. They both had a pretty good selection (especially Marshalls!) so I thought I would share what I spotted, so in case anyone is looking for them, you can start checking the stores near you.

(I just posted an update on the "Current TJ Maxx Sightings" thread to list the Marshalls finds over there.)

Here is what I found at the Rack:

Miracle Worker Concentrate 1oz box

Miracle Worker Dark Spot Concealer 1oz box

The Present primer 4oz tube

Pure Grace Body Butter 5oz tube

Pure Grace Hand Wash 8oz

4oz shower gel: Peppermint Bark

6oz shower gel: Pumpkin Twirl

24oz shower gels $13.97: Berry Lemon Tart, Candied Citrus Peel, Raspberry Almond Scone, Sweet Fluffy Cupcake, Whipped Vanilla Cream, Caramel Apple

Slim pickings in comparison to what I had just seen at Marshalls, but Rack did have the fall seasonal Caramel Apple, so I thought it was worth mentioning for those that enjoy this scent!

I picked up the Candied Citrus Peel, I've been wanting to try it for awhile and it was a good price for the size {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

In case anyone likes these products and doesn't have a Rack near them, you can call the individual stores and they will ship it to you for a flat rate. I think their flat rate for non beauty items is $7.95 but beauty items are flat rate of $5.95.

Honored Contributor

Re: Current Nordstrom Rack sightings!

Thanks cal-gal. I'm going to check it out soon!

Super Contributor

Nothing I'd want, but thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

On 10/27/2014 cal-gal said:

Here is what I found at the Rack:

Miracle Worker Concentrate 1oz box

The Present primer 4oz tube

4oz shower gel: Peppermint Bark

6oz shower gel: Pumpkin Twirl

24oz shower gels $13.97: Berry Lemon Tart, Candied Citrus Peel, Raspberry Almond Scone, Sweet Fluffy Cupcake, Whipped Vanilla Cream, Caramel Apple

I saw all of these (minus the Whipped Vanilla Cream) at the Rack yesterday too. They also had a few 16oz bottles including Eggnog, Spiced Gingerbread Cookie and Peppermint Stick and a few other 4oz bottles including Cinnamon Buns and Eggnog.

Respected Contributor

Was at the Rack yesterday and they had a pretty good quantity of Philosophy shower gels in assorted sizes. I can't even remember it all! A bunch of holiday stuff too:

Candy Cane, Sparkling Cranberry Bubbly, Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa, Hot Buttered Rum, Peppermint Stick, a few cal-gal mentioned previously - Candied Citrus Peel, Raspberry Almond Scone, Caramel Apple, Pumpkin Twirl (still had some left). There were also some 4oz bottles -- Peppermint Bark, Cinnamon Buns and maybe one or two others. And a few sets (some with lip gloss).

Honored Contributor

I was there several days ago and was happy to get the Partridge In A Pear Tree which is White Pear. I still have a tiny bit of a bottle from several years ago and thought I'd never find it again. I was very pleased to get my hands on another bottle.