Frequent Contributor

Inner Grace is my favorite. It appears to be disappearing?

What is the deal? I cannot find the spritz or any of the fragrance,

only the scrub and 3 in 1 seem to be available.

Help

Occasional Contributor

Maizey,

I just posted an almost identical comment! I feel like it is being phased out too and I am so bummed. Can't be found on Philosphy.com and I just went to Ulta and couldn't find it there either.

Inner Grace girls UNITE! It is the most sophisticated/clean fragrance that they offer and I love it. If you like Fresh Cream, try layering it with that. It cuts the sweetness of the Fresh Cream. Love!

On 10/26/2014 woodside mama said:

I am so disappointed because I feel like Philosophy is phasing out Inner Grace. I can find a few products with that scent at QVC but not at philosophy.com or Ulta. It's my favorite! Please, please don't discontinue. I love layering it with Fresh Cream. I need another spritz but don't like the set with the olive oil scrub that it is currently offered in at the Q and I can't find it anywhere else.

Inner Grace girls, speak up and help keep this scent around. (Or, am I the only one having trouble finding it?)

Philosophy, can you please respond and put my mind at ease?

Thanks,

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, Inner Grace is one of the fragrances that has been confirmed as being discontinued. I know there have been a few posts wondering about other Philosophy fragrances, but this is one that has definitely been confirmed as being discontinued. A poster named prarie girl contacted Philosophy in July, and received a reply that Inner Grace has been discontinued. Here is the reply:

"thank you for contacting philosophy. unfortunately, inner grace fragrance was recently been retired and can no longer be ordered. many factors are considered prior to discontinuing any of our beloved products. we sincerely apologize for any disappointment this may have caused."

If you'd like to read the thread, here's the link (and prarie girl's post is #20):

http://community.qvc.com/forums/philosophy/topic/458700/pagenumber/1/index.aspx

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Occasional Contributor

thanks - i like celery. I'm so sad but good to know. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

This is one reason why I wish we could contact other forum members through this forum. I have the small .33 bottles in both Amazing (3) and Inner Grace (2) that I will never use. I would be more than happy to send them to someone who wears Amazing or has been looking for Inner.

Visitor

I too am so dissapointed that inner grace is discontinued! I don't like the other new fragrances. I do like fresh cream in the winter, but i guess I will have to find something new for spring and summer. Too bad.