Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if they will be bringing back the super-sized living grace duo? I finally found a fragrance that I really like and my auto-delivery is over. I have been looking daily, but it appears that living grace is in short supply. I even went to the Philosophy web-site and they only have the 16 ounce sets. I was hoping that the November 3rd TSV would be the duo, but it appears that it is not.

Respected Contributor

I don't have any info on the duo, but just wanted to mention there's a super size Living Grace fragrance trio that includes the 3 in 1, body emulsion, and olive oil body scrub: A257757 .

It's, unfortunately, not a TSV price, but there is a 5 easy pay offer (ends today, 10/14), if you're interested.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

While they aren't jumbo sizes, I thought living grace was going to be an option for the upcoming tsv...??? Maybe I saw something incorrectly.

Respected Contributor
On 10/14/2014 dal said:

While they aren't jumbo sizes, I thought living grace was going to be an option for the upcoming tsv...??? Maybe I saw something incorrectly.

You are correct, but I believe Loves Holidays is specifically looking for the super sizes? Loves Holidays also made reference to the Nov 3 TSV, and I assumed she wasn't interested because they are the 16 oz sizes (and also include other items she may not be wanting?), but I could be misinterpreting.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥