Valued Contributor

have you guys seen this? all kinds of new philosophy stuff up!

philosophy renewed hope moisturizer 2 fl oz Auto-Delivery

renewed! and the price is a throwback-- advance order price of $39.98. not quite the $38 we used to pay for a 2 oz. jar but close. anyway, i'm intrigued to see what's different about this and why they felt the hope franchise needed a reboot. is this like the amazing grace parfum that seemed to be a reaction to many people's disappointment with the staying power of ag? while i keep finding myself overwhelmed by the new additions to the once simple philosophy skincare lineup, i do miss hope in a jar and am kind of excited to see the presentation for this new product. i used to love hiaj so much and then a few years ago my skin seemed to change and so did hiaj, when i purchased it in the 8 oz. so i haven't used it in a while but miss the results i used to get. this one may lure me in!

also, that vanilla fig body wash is up, for those who were interested. plus a 24 oz. lemon custard 3-in-1 and some other new stuff (and some old stuff mysteriously labeled new).

Respected Contributor

Re: have you guys seen this? all kinds of new philosophy stuff up!

jenny's, I noticed that last night, too. I was interested, but I have to admit I thought, "wow, yet another new moisturizer." I agree with you that it's sometimes overwhelming, but for those who love trying new skin care, this is great. I was hoping the product description would give some clues on how this is different, but nope. Scanning the ingredient deck doesn't help me either, as I'm not that knowledgeable with skin care ingredients! I'll just have to wait and see the presentation. :-)

Saw the 24 oz Lemon Custard, too. Mmmm. Love that one so much. Someone mentioned in another thread that there's a Lemon Custard Trio, but I haven't found it listed. I know the Lemon Custard Duo from last year is still available (and still "good" product, I'm sure), but I haven't seen the Trio. I'm wondering if it was something godfreako posted, but was quickly poofed. I never catch godfreako's posts any more!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

MASS MARKET---

Valued Contributor

hey, celery! i also combed the page trying to see how this one is different but no clues! guess i'll have to tune in as well.

the lemon trio was indeed a gf post! i saved a pic of it for myself so i wouldn't forget/think i'd imagined it-- haha. i don't know if this is breaking rules to tell you what i saw in it but i'll risk it. body polishing scrub, 3-in1 and body soufflé w/ a gift bag. looks like heaven for the lemon custard lovers. Smiley Happy

Contributor

What bottle size are the containers? Thanks for info.
Valued Contributor

kind of hard to tell but the 3-in-1 looked like it was the regular 16 oz. bottle. the scrub is in a tube; it's the same size that the fresh cream lotion and scrub come in. i think that's like 7 oz.? i have no idea what size the soufflé jar is, sorry.

Contributor

On 10/10/2014 i like celery said:

jenny's, I noticed that last night, too. I was interested, but I have to admit I thought, "wow, yet another new moisturizer." I agree with you that it's sometimes overwhelming, but for those who love trying new skin care, this is great. I was hoping the product description would give some clues on how this is different, but nope. Scanning the ingredient deck doesn't help me either, as I'm not that knowledgeable with skin care ingredients! I'll just have to wait and see the presentation. :-)

Saw the 24 oz Lemon Custard, too. Mmmm. Love that one so much. Someone mentioned in another thread that there's a Lemon Custard Trio, but I haven't found it listed. I know the Lemon Custard Duo from last year is still available (and still "good" product, I'm sure), but I haven't seen the Trio. I'm wondering if it was something godfreako posted, but was quickly poofed. I never catch godfreako's posts any more!

Yes, there will be a trio and they did post about it. It looked like a 16 oz shower gel, a body polishing scrub (in one of those tall tubes), and a tub of something - probably a body butter of some sort. HTH Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 10/10/2014 jennys kid said:

the lemon trio was indeed a gf post! i saved a pic of it for myself so i wouldn't forget/think i'd imagined it-- haha. i don't know if this is breaking rules to tell you what i saw in it but i'll risk it. body polishing scrub, 3-in1 and body soufflé w/ a gift bag. looks like heaven for the lemon custard lovers. Smiley Happy

I just finished the duo I got last year. Would love that scrub so might have to get the 3 piece as soon as it's up. Thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor

On 10/10/2014 jennys kid said:

hey, celery! i also combed the page trying to see how this one is different but no clues! guess i'll have to tune in as well.

Thanks, jenny's. I can't even remember the last time I saw one of godfreako's posts! They used to stay up for a bit before being poofed, but QVC seems to be on them a lot quicker these days. :-) I'm definitely interested in the Trio!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

And thanks, Lmac. I think jenny's kid is right about the third item being a soufflé, since it was also included in last year's Lemon Custard set. Really looking forward to getting this!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥