Super Contributor

Full set of Holiday items up at Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta and Philosophy

Hi everyone! I was browsing all the various websites see what's new (Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta and Philosophy), and saw all the new holiday goodies. I really like one of the items that I only see at Nordstrom's website - "Vanilla Brown Sugar" ... It's a duo of shower gel and scrub. Can't wait to smell it at the store! The Blackberry Musk duo also sounds interesting too. I'm sure everyone has seen the email from Philosophy, or seen the promo on their website, but if not, head over to the site. If you buy any 2 items (or multiples there of), you get 20% off. If you buy any 3 items (or multiples there of), you get 30% off. Just to note, there are exclusions to the promo. I took advantage of the 30% promo and paid no sales tax, and got free shipping. Awesome!!
Contributor

Re: Full set of Holiday items up at Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta and Philosophy

eeeeep! so excited, I love this time of year when they first release all of these goodies. I always have. I think this year's offerings seem to be improved over last year's. there are some QVC things not even posted yet that I am very excited about too..ie giant 32 oz snow angel shower gel ({#emotions_dlg.w00t}), 7 oz snow angel body scrub, some candy cane items, a lemon custard trio set and sets featuring a new pink scent called sweet vanilla fig.

I dont know how im going to narrow down my list this year!

New Contributor

I was also browsing various sites last week and ended up at Philosophy.com which wasn't a bad thing because I only had a small amount of Purity made simple,had a promo for 20% off any order over $39.00 and got free shipping also.I just wish that maybe the Q would let us use a promo code or offer reduced shipping when you shop there as much as I do so basically I got my Purity 32oz for not even $42.00 and it was shipped in 3 days by FEDEX.I will be going back again when I need a refill and they include samples of your choice so you get to try out the new products before jumping in to try them at full size and price.

Frequent Contributor

I took advantage of the 30% on philosophy's website. Bought small gifts for office co-workers and some larger gift sets! saved a bundle.

Super Contributor

Great! Thanks for the heads-up!

Super Contributor

Glad to hear some of you were able to take advantage of the promo! I agree that I wish QVC would offer promos or shipping discounts. Keep hoping!

I can't wait for my 30% promo items to arrive! I had my eye on the Spice Rack, Sparkling White Ginger and Snow Angel, so this was a good deal. Hope they smell good {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

FYI ... Ulta and Nordstrom have added more holiday items to their sites over the past week, so go check it out is you have a chance! Especially with Nordstrom price matching many Philosophy items (some other store must be having a 10% sale), you could get some hard-to-find-elsewhere sets at a lower price (and with free shipping). ..... I saw that Philosophy's "Dream A Little Dream" gel/lotion duo is back at Nordstrom, I really liked that set!
Respected Contributor

One note about the Philosophy website and holiday items. Last year about a week before Christmas everything holiday went half price. It was for "me", so I snatched some up for myself at half price and free shipping, and it came Dec 23! I bought a few sets of the holiday shower gel/matching lip glosses. Used some, and gave a few as extra Christmas add on gifts. Really good at 50%.

Super Contributor

Hi lynnie61,

That is awesome, you really did well getting everything at 50%! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

On 10/10/2014 cal-gal said:

Glad to hear some of you were able to take advantage of the promo! I agree that I wish QVC would offer promos or shipping discounts. Keep hoping!

I can't wait for my 30% promo items to arrive! I had my eye on the Spice Rack, Sparkling White Ginger and Snow Angel, so this was a good deal. Hope they smell good {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Please let us know how you like your new items, especially Sparkling White Ginger and Spice Rack!