Trusted Contributor

Check out Ulta.com. They have added some new holiday items. The Winter Snowflake set looks interesting. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Cindy

Super Contributor

Thanks for letting us know! I wonder if they'll have a tester in the store of Winter Snowflake. I'd love to try it out. I also want to try out the pink marshmallow buttercream.

Honored Contributor
It sounds like Philosophy is offering lots of new for holiday. Great news!!
Contributor

1) SOOOO excited that lavender bubbly is back! I loved that one - wish they would make it in a size larger than 6 oz

2) I am hoping the pink marshmallow buttercream smells like the old pink frosted layer cake

so excited about all these new sets!

Super Contributor
Thank you for letting us know about the new sets. I love Philosophys holiday sets.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the post. I'm excited to try many of the new products.

Tissyanne, how is sugarbear doing?

Super Contributor
I saw all the goodies too, and saw they added more over the past few days, so its been fun to keep checking back! A few items were already at my local Ulta 3wks ago. Hoping for a 20% no-exclusions coupon so I can use it to maximize my Ulta rewards cash!
Super Contributor
Cal-gal, were they there during the buy one get one 50% off beauty steal? I was lucky enough to get 2 favs-señorita margarita and the new melon scent, but there were very few scents available overall.
Super Contributor
On 10/9/2014 CCBeauty said: Cal-gal, were they there during the buy one get one 50% off beauty steal? I was lucky enough to get 2 favs-señorita margarita and the new melon scent, but there were very few scents available overall.

Hi CCBeauty,

I'm not sure what date the Philosophy beauty steal was held, but I saw the Almond Glazed and Raspberry Glazed shower gels sometime around September the 18th or 19th.

I'm glad you got your fave two shower gel scents during the promo, I hope you are enjoying them!

Calgal

New Contributor
I just got Winter Snowflake today. It smells exactly like Snow Angel. Although I like SA, I was disappointed. I was hoping for something different. The color is pretty lilac though.