Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle Oct. 5 - 11***

Good evening, lovelies! I hope you're enjoying the beginning of October. I am, but I also caught a cold which has been annoying me since Wednesday. It's a rather mild cold, and it's on its way out, so I'm trying to see the bright side. My voice is quite hoarse, though, and I'm coughing, but it's still not so bad.

Have you used anything up this week? I tossed three liquid eyeliners that for some reason turned watery. They were new, but all the same brand and the same color (silver glitter), so I think I got a bad batch. At least they were cheap, and -- safety first! I also used up a 1 oz. tube of Clinique's Dramatically Different moisturizer (love that stuff), I finally finished that bottle of B&BW's "Pecan Passion" gel from the retired "Temptations" line, which I miss (and I have plenty more in the stash).

I find that I'm using things up more slowly since last week, when I chopped about a foot off my hair. Big difference! I'm glad I did (and yes, I donated the hair). I can actually dry my hair in a reasonable amount of time! I was wearing it in a bun or a ponytail all the time just to get it out of my face, so I think I'll go for trims a little more regularly. (The last haircut before this was three years ago. I hate haircuts.)

So I've begun using the Pumpkin Pie, Spiced Apple Cider, and Caramel Apple (along with other fall scents) shower gels, and I'm thinking I may use them up this fall. We'll see.

The evening football game will begin shortly, so I wish you a wonderful week. Enjoy the early fall, and stay safe! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Frequent Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle Oct. 5 - 11***

I finished my 2 oz PG parfum bottle *sniff, sniff* this was a pre-Coty bottle. It's one of my faves and I'm real hesitant to try a new bottle what with all the poor reviews and such :-( on the more recent product production. I may take a chance on the upcoming TSV?? Also Laura Geller Balance-n-Bronze baked foundation, really like this product.