Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle Sept. 28 - Oct. 4***

Good morning, lovelies! Can you believe we're already at the end of September? Quick survey: how many of you have already seen CHRISTMAS stuff in some of the local stores? (My hand is waaaay up in the air!)

I must apologize for having missed last week's thread: I got so crazy with football and cleaning that, even though I told myself to post before things got too involved, I missed it anyway. I have things to post, though: I used up a .5 oz. tube of "Beautiful" lotion, a 16 oz. bottle of B&BW's "Pecan Passion" (from the old "Temptations" line) gel, I tossed a MAC lip gloss in a beautiful brown color that tasted and smelled so chemically yucky I couldn't bear it, and I am one or two applications away from finishing an old tube of Minute Makeup from Estee Lauder. That's good stuff! When I say one or two applications, I mean I am digging the remainder out of the base: it's that good!

What have you used up lately? Don't be shy: it's fun and interesting to see what other are using and loving (or hating). Lurkers are welcome to make their first posts here, too.

I hope you are having a lovely fall: I am personally very glad of the cooler temps and grey skies. The colorful leaves aren't in full swing yet, but you can see them changing. Ahh, fall!

Have a lovely day and a great week! I look forward to your posts! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Frequent Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle Sept. 28 - Oct. 4***

Eternal Grace, 2oz., spray fragrance. I used it because I had it. While I didn't dislike it I did not like it enough to repurchase and am glad I've finally used it up.
Super Contributor

I've seen Christmas things in stores as well. I used up a bottle of Falling in Love shower gel and I think I will also use up a tube of Suave self tanner this week as well. I'm also enjoying the fall!

Super Contributor

I just finished maraschino cherry lemonade. I did enjoy it. I brought out caramel apple and pumpkin pie along with similar BBW lotions. I also picked up the margarita and melon shower gels Sat at Ulta that were the steal of the day.
Contributor

Hi! Havent posted on this in forever but I am still "compacting" that is for sure!

I used up a 16 oz FIL spritz (Adore this product, definitely my most often used phil fragrance product) & a 6 oz fresh cream gel. replaced the latter with a new 16 oz that smells TOTALLY different than the first one! kinda bummed but not surprised. still love FC BB and fragrance spray Smiley Happy