Super Contributor

Fresh Cream, tried for first time.

I have now officially tried Fresh Cream 3-in-1 shower gel and it smells so wonderful. It is a 16 oz. size and I had to have purchased it from either QVC or Philosophy.com because there is no sticker on the outside from TJ Maxx or Marshall's. To my nose, it smells like a roasted marshmellow, although from what I have read on here there is also a fragrance called Toasted Marshmellow. So I guess there must be a difference between the two......

I am also wondering if the body lotion smells as good as the shower cream?

Tami

Valued Contributor

Re: Fresh Cream, tried for first time.

I LOVE the lotion, It lasts on me, and it is a nice light scent. To me it smells creamy pastry vanilla. I am not really sure they make the Toasted Marshmallow any longer

Honored Contributor

Love all the Philosophy Fresh Cream products. The lotion, salt scrub, lip scrub, lip gloss, spritz, spray fragrance, are all very nice. My favorite was the body butter in a tube that is no longer available. I hope the new souffle that is to be sold during the holiday season will be wonderful.
Super Contributor

The body lotion is absolutely great. If you like the 3-in-1, don't hesitate to try the lotion...

Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 ssssgirl said:

I LOVE the lotion, It lasts on me, and it is a nice light scent. To me it smells creamy pastry vanilla. I am not really sure they make the Toasted Marshmallow any longer

I think it was called Melting Marshmallow...and it smelled like a cup of cocoa with a marshmallow on top!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I love the body lotion. It's good on its own, but I like to add a few drops of argan oil to mine for even more lasting hydration.

Trusted Contributor

I learned from these postings that philosophy is no longer Philosophy, they've been bought out they claim. The reformulation of purity has ruined it. Amazing and the other graces are disappearing. So how can anybody recommend something they don't know the origins of or the fate for ? The two piece vitamin c peel was fabulous. Posters claim it's gone. So too with the vial of vitamin c you could add to your favorite serum. who to believe about what that is the question!
Respected Contributor

I'm afraid to try it because of a product I used years ago. It was a sweet smelling lotion. One day at work, the woman I shared an office with started sniffing and said she smelled candy. It was me! I never used it again.

Regular Contributor

On 9/23/2014 CoG said: I learned from these postings that philosophy is no longer Philosophy, they've been bought out they claim. The reformulation of purity has ruined it. Amazing and the other graces are disappearing. So how can anybody recommend something they don't know the origins of or the fate for ? The two piece vitamin c peel was fabulous. Posters claim it's gone. So too with the vial of vitamin c you could add to your favorite serum. who to believe about what that is the question!

The good news is we don't have to just "believe", we can do our research ourselves!

Vitamin C powder on philosophy.com:

http://www.philosophy.com/topical-vitamin-c-powder/turbo-booster-c-powder,en_US,pd.html#source=searc... c

Vitamin C peel, also on philosophy.com:

http://www.philosophy.com/in-home-vitamin-c-peptide-skin-peel/microdelivery-peel,en_US,pd.html?cgid=...

Honored Contributor

the body lotion was a little sour smelling to me, will not rebuy.