Super Contributor

How do you like your 8 oz MIRACLE WORKER MIRACULOUS CREAM?

For those who use/have the jumbo size, how do you like it? Does it maintain it's efficacy? I know Paula Begoun would say "heck no" (because of jar packaging) but I am dying to try this product. Thanks for any and all comments. Blessings...

Super Contributor

Re: How do you like your 8 oz MIRACLE WORKER MIRACULOUS CREAM?

Please. Even of you use the product in another size. I am just wanting to hear what you love or hate about it. tia

Valued Contributor

Re: How do you like your 8 oz MIRACLE WORKER MIRACULOUS CREAM?

Hi, all-- I love the miracle worker moisturizer and have had the 8 oz and haven't had any problems with it so far (in the past I've had issues with the 8 oz version of hiaj) though I usually get it in the 2 oz. size in an a-d kit I have. I happen to really like the scent even though that's not the most important thing about it. In the winter it keeps my face from being parched and in the summer it's not too much as a nighttime moisturizer (I can usually use a little less in the summer). It's kind of like a liquid/gel/cream texture and my skin drinks it right in and it never, ever pills or balls up on my face. Keeps my skin hydrated and bright. I would swim in it if I could. I just really love the way it feels. My skin is acne prone and it doesn't aggravate that at all, nor does it interact badly with any of the products I use to manage that issue (proactive). I also like that it is paraben free, because I'm trying to cut back on products that use those. But even without that particular preservative, it doesn't break down after a certain amount of time (like the giant hiaj did for me-- twice). I just really like it and I've been using it since it first came out and my skin still loves and benefits from it. I've used hope in a jar, when hope is not enough cream, take a deep breath and mw and miracle worker is my favorite of all of them.

Hope that helps!