Trusted Contributor

Sweet Candied Apple Shower Gel

On philosophy.com
sweet candied apple shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath marries our award-winning 3-in-1 formula with a scent pairing the bright, tart essence of crisp apple with the creaminess of caramel to create one delicious expe...
Item# sweet-candied-apple-shower-gel
$17.00
size16 oz.
<select id="msdrpdd20" tabindex="-1"> <option selected="selected" value="16 oz.">16 oz.</option> </select>
Honored Contributor

Re: Sweet Candied Apple Shower Gel

Yum, now who was posting recently the 3 in 1's were being discontinued? I am going to want this one for sure.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Tissyanne

It is listed as in stock now. And they have the F & F sale (30%) running till Friday.

Cindy

Honored Contributor

Thanks FlyersGirl. I am going to order this now.
Occasional Contributor

thanks! I just ordered and saved the 30%. I was really missing a new fall scent this year so I'm very happy!

Lisa

Respected Contributor

I've had Philosophy's Caramel Apple in the past (I think this is the same one just renamed, as the recipes on the bottles are the same), and LOVED it. It's definitely a winner!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I ordered it too. I've really been wanting something like this.

Super Contributor

Mmmm... that does sound good!

Hey, is anyone else a little disappointed with the lack of availability of the fun, foodie shower gels during this sale? Most of them have been sold out since last weekend's BOGO sale.

There is only a small scattering of the "fun" 3in1s that are not sold out. The rest are either the core scents or those that I am not interested in, either because I already own them or they just don't appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Mmmm... that does sound good!

Hey, is anyone else a little disappointed with the lack of availability of the fun, foodie shower gels during this sale? Most of them have been sold out since last weekend's BOGO sale.

There is only a small scattering of the "fun" 3in1s that are not sold out. The rest are either the core scents or those that I am not interested in, either because I already own them or they just don't appeal to me.

FYI - They weren't available at the START of the sale - just the summer food scents.

Philosophy appears to be retiring all the "fun" scents and just sticking to a core group of Graces.

Valued Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Tissyanne said: Yum, now who was posting recently the 3 in 1's were being discontinued? I am going to want this one for sure.

Oh Miss Tissyanne I was a bad girl today and ordered this from philosophy.com. Yes I was. And then I also received the trio of the A-D seasonal ones. The bathrooms are going to smell awesome in my house this fall, won't they?