Respected Contributor
A little birdie told me there's going to be (another!!!) Philosophy TSV on November 3rd. Anybody know what it might be?
Respected Contributor

No price available, but will include:

EDT (2 oz), 3 in 1 (8 oz ), Satin Finish Body Oil Mist (5.8 oz), Hot Salt Scrub (6 oz), lotion/emulsion (8 oz ), and bonus vanity tray. Looks like a gift box is included.

Scent choices: AG, PG, LG, FIL

A-D available

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

I'm not sure it's going to be on November 3rd. That's a Monday and usually the Philosophy TSVs are on the weekends. The Inside says it will be available for purchase beginning Nov. 3rd. So I don't know what the actual TSV date will be.

Respected Contributor
On 9/28/2014 LovePhil said:

I'm not sure it's going to be on November 3rd. That's a Monday and usually the Philosophy TSVs are on the weekends. The Inside says it will be available for purchase beginning Nov. 3rd. So I don't know what the actual TSV date will be.

I don't know if you saw, but the Insider Table of Contents page states the TSV date, and shows 11/3 in parentheses. I know the other page showing the pic of the TSV just states it will be "available to purchase beginning Nov 3." It does seem like an "odd" day. Do you think it (i.e. the Table of Contents part) is a misprint?

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

I guess I forgot it was listed in the Table of Contents. But it is an odd day for a Philosophy TSV and the wording ""available to purchase beginning Nov 3"" sounds odd if the TSV is on Nov 3. Maybe there is a TSV on Nov 3 and the fragrance TSV later. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer to see.

Super Contributor

Well, it's official. The TSV is on Nov. 3rd. The price is $79.96 plus $7.97 S&H.

Contributor

oh boy, I want this one in pure grace. great complementary products for those of us who get the super size fragrance auto deliveries & dont want more giant bottles!

Frequent Contributor

It is ready for purchase too. Tried yesterday, but got an error message saying qvc.com was down so tried this morning and it went through. Of course, I did order some earrings yesterday from qvc.com, so maybe it was just that some of the pre-order TSVs weren't ready. Could not bring up the dennis basso TSV.

Regular Contributor

Anyone have the item numbers and can post it in a creative way?

TIA

pink

Valued Contributor

I am excited about all of the things contained in this TSV and may very well get it but am disappointed in the price (even though I know it's good for what you get). Anyone remember when these holiday TSVs were just under $60 and had a one time S&H price? I guess those had some different items and fewer but those were still the days. This one will end up being about the same as I paid for a summer TSV with huge sizes so I'm on the fence. I've skipped the holiday set for the last three years but this one is tempting me. If they had it in baby grace I'd be sold! Anyway, it's nice to see a variety of items offered. As much as I like and use them, if this had included the olive oil scrub or the whipped body crème I'd probably be rolling my eyes and saying "enough already". Hahaha