Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle Sept. 14 - 20***

Good evening, lovelies! Busy day! Those in the Pacific NorthWET may understand: today was the annual Seattle Book Sale. It's so big it has to be held in an airplane hangar! I got lots of books (mostly cookbooks, which I love), and I got to see friends today.

Have you used anything up this week? All I have to report is a container of Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste in Vanilla Mint, and I have more in the stash. Other than that, it's been a slow week for using up stuff.

Have you used anything up? All brands and products count, in bottles or not, so don't be shy! Lurkers are always welcome to make their first posts here.

I hope you have a great week! Summer's almost over, and fall is in the air!! Stay safe and cool! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX!

Regular Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle Sept. 14 - 20***

Fresh Cream body lotion. Luckily, I keep one in reserve! I wish they would offer the 64oz. in the lotion instead of the shower gel.

Super Contributor

On 9/14/2014 123lollo said:

Fresh Cream body lotion. Luckily, I keep one in reserve! I wish they would offer the 64oz. in the lotion instead of the shower gel.

Me too!

Honored Contributor

Just emptied a 16-ounce fresh cream 3-in-1. An ancient bottle; remember it's a party? Yup -- that anniversary edition.

ETA:

Also just emptied a bottle of Paula's Choice Moisture Boost cleanser.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Frequent Contributor

Switched out my Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara.
Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 xara said: Switched out my Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara.

It's the only mascara I'll use. I prefer the washable formula. It leaves my lashes... well, full and soft. And they don't end up on my cheeks! Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

I used up a jar of Hope in a Jar moisturizer and some Almay eye makeup remover pads.

Frequent Contributor

A bottle of Orly nail polish, color - Girly. It was all thick and gummy.
Valued Contributor

I threw out a 2 oz pure grace edp that had a teensy bit left in the bottom. I sprayed it on my wrists last night then got a good look at the little bit that was left in the bottle and realized it had turned a milky white. The same thing happened with a 2 oz ag edp (though I noticed it before I used it). They were both old school, pre-coty bottles and I guess they really do mean it when they say 2 years opened as the shelf life (although my friend still has a 4 oz ag fragrance from at least 7 years ago that's halfway gone and still just fine).

I also threw out a burt's bees cream cleanser that I've had for more than a year and still haven't used up. It's great stuff but I hadn't used it in forever and wasn't going anytime soon and it was just taking up real estate in my shower.