Respected Contributor

I saw the Purity mask being used on a recent show. Does anyone know if this is the same as an old product, the name was "Miracle" something. Maybe Miracle Mask? it was like a petroleum jelly when it came out of the tube, then turned white when it was applied to the skin. I think it had a clove fragrance. I really liked the product, but haven't seen it shown in a very long time.

Regular Contributor

Are you thinking of "The Great Mystery?" It comes out clear and then turns white as you massage it into your skin, but I don't think it smells like cloves. It is only left on for one minute. I believe this was a "back from the vault" product.

Frequent Contributor
I heard Dara state that it is the same as the great mystery mask from years ago.
Respected Contributor

Yes, that's the one! Thanks for your responses! Smile

Trusted Contributor

The Great Mystery mask was one of my favorite Phil. products. Once Philisothy was sold I was already branching out to other brands, but still continued to use this one. Not so thrilled with their skin care, I feel others are better for the $, but I still like this mask. i would use it instead of a cleanser in the a.m. Might need to put this on my wish list for future purchase.

Occasional Contributor
The Great Mystery is still available on QVC
Super Contributor
On 9/18/2014 di-mc said:

Yes, that's the one! Thanks for your responses! Smile

di-mc, you might take a look on the dot com site to see if they offer this product and receive 30% off. JMO

Frequent Contributor

I am using the purity mask and loved the Great Mystery. I do love the purity mask just as much as the Great Mystery. It does not go on as white but the results for me are the same.